Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Missing items

by toppy1234

Original Post

Highlighted

Missing items

★ Novice

Dear the sims mobile/ea team,

I am writing this letter to inform you of a glitch that has been happening to my game. Over the past 5 months items have been disappearing from my game, this problem started in December 2019 when I logged into another device after editing. Multiple items are completely gone from my game such as a BBQ, hot tub, lights,doors,windows,plants, rugs and more. I don't remember much. I have made at least 11 cases to reach out to you but received no help all I got was the same automatic messages every time it seems like you guys are ignoring me. understand that we’re in the middle of a pandemic but I’m starting to lose interest and on the verge of deleting this game because a lot of my items are gone. I am begging to recive some help. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter, I very much appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Thia Pennant

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Missing items

Hey @toppy1234, did you report the bug in-game? If you did so it could be correct that you don't get a reply.

You can contact EA through The Sims Mobile app. First things first, write down your Player ID or take a screenshot of it.

- Open side menu

- Click the gear icon

- Click the 'Help & About' tab

- Click 'Help'

Your browser opens

- Scroll down and click on 'Contact Us' 

Open the spoiler for picture how to get to the 'Contact Us' button:

Spoiler
collage.jpg

The EA game advisor might ask you to perform a couple of troubleshooting steps you can find over here for Apple or Android. You can try those before contacting them, or while you're waiting on a reply.

If you're asked to clear data or reinstall the app, make sure your app is being back-upped to the App store or EA account.
The backup options might have turned off during a previous update. Your app will reset, but after creating a Sim you should get the popup to restore from the cloud. 

An image in the spoiler on where to find the backup options:

Spoiler
backup.jpg

If you choose the 'Report Bug' option you might not receive a reply from EA. 

If you can't access the app for some reason. You can also contact EA outside of it.  

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

If you want to do so in a different language you can choose your country of choice in the upper right-hand corner. 

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

-----  

do not work for EA

Signature.png

Follow me on Twitter

Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)
Highlighted

Betreff: Missing items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@toppy1234I also had this..for luck it was only small stuff..like winterfestlights but it is gone and i loved it.
They poofed after i junked a room with them inside while i was building a new home.
Now i allways putt every single item in the inventory and not destroying the room where they are in.
I think this helps at the bug. And it did not happen again now. Not that i noticed....
But its sad it are eventitems and then they are rare and possibly not buyable again.

And i will not write the support again..

I did that because of my lost golden hot tub..and i did it several times..and i got automaticly random answers and then they marked it also as solved every time.

I know we have this virus but the support is a catastroph atm.

That is sadly fact.

I hope they are all ok and i will continue playing but it is really hard to get an answer and help now.

😝

Message 3 of 3 (67 Views)
Twitter Stream