Missing items

by Rh0deIsland

Original Post

Beginner's Bargain Pack disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Huawei Y6 Pro
OS Version EMUI 9.0
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003823480727
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? New items or featured pack items usually pop out once you enter TSM mobile app or through the 'featured' menu (It's the shopping bag with a hollowed diamond engraved in the center). When a featured bundle is offered, it's usually found or contained in the 'gift box' (along with a time stamped) on the upper left corner of the screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the beginner's bargain pack that appeared yesterday, September 4, 2019 (GMT, +8) around 5-6pm. The bundle cost around $4.99 (299Php, w/o tax) it contains new hair items and clothes, 10,000 simoleons as well as 600 sims cash.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country The Philippines
Additional feedback I was not able to take screenshot of the incident as, it was so unexpected. The featured bundle appeared on my screen on September 4, 2019 (GMT, +8) around 5-6pm. The bundle contains a new hairstyle for both male and female, clothes, ... and 600 sims cash. The bundle popped out on my screen around the said time. And, as far as my memory can recall, the bundle was supposed to disappear or expire after two days! But, when I logged out of my Sims app and returned, the featured bundle WAS GONE. I tried restarting the app, clean the cache...but to NO AVAIL. Please put the beginner's bargain pack back. I really wanted purchase those items!

I hope this issue gets fix or please find a way to offer it again because I really like the items in the featured bundle. Thank you!

Message 1 of 6 (1,231 Views)

Re: Beginner's Bargain Pack disappeared

Hero

@Rh0deIsland 

Could you please restart your device and see if the offer reappears? In my experience it might take a couple of minutes until the app syncs.

I've done this sometimes and it works. Hope it works for you as well.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 6 (1,208 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SalixCat I did restart my phone yesterday as soon as the incident happened. I did this step as soon as I read your post too. Unfortunately, nothing happened for both separate undertakings. I really need to buy the featured pack. Can someone help me out?

Message 3 of 6 (1,185 Views)

Hero

@Rh0deIsland 

I suggest you to contact EA in order to get assistance. Maybe they can make the offer available.  I'm not sure,  but that's what I would do in your case. 

To contact EA Help from the game, open the side menu, choose the gear icon, then the Help & About tab and tap on the button Help.
This will open your browser. Scroll down and tap on the button Contact Us.

collage.jpg

Now, tap on Promotions and events.

Tap on the button Select contact option.

Fill in the form and describe the issue. 

I would include player-ID and screenshots showing the offer is not available. 

An EA Advisor will email you within 24 hours.

There are other alternatives to contact EA in case you can't access the app for some reason.  

You can contact EA through this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

You can also contact an EA game advisor through social media:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EAHelp
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EAHelpHub/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 6 (1,174 Views)

Missing items

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Lanna I've also experienced this incident last year(2019). I've sent multiple emails..since November 2019 and my issue was never been resolved until now. Agents have simply passed me around. Just give me back the money I spent on this game.

(CM: Edited thread title as post moved into it's own thread.)

Message 5 of 6 (733 Views)

Re: Missing items

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Rh0deIsland

I've moved your post into it's own thread as these issues are not regarding the same thing. Your case is unique to you. 

I've some questions that would be helpful to get context for. Could you pop the answers in your reply please? 

• How have you created your Help Ticket/Cases? Please describe the process taken. 
  • When was the purchase made?
  • Did you receive an error message when making purchasing?
  • What specifically is missing? Can you list them please?
  • What can you see in your account? Are the items there? Do you get a message when you hover over them?
  • What platform and OS are you on?
  • Could you share screenshots please (note: this is a public forum, please do not upload billing details or your personal information)

The context from this will help me better advise you. 

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 6 of 6 (693 Views)