Re: Missing items from Spring Pack

by laurizta

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing items from Spring Pack

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, I bought the Spring pack a month ago, I tried to contact with EA Help multiples times, already I opened 3 cases and contact with the support team via FB too and I still not get the items and they not give me any kind of compensation, they told wait for a app update WTF!!! I already paid my credit card, EA stolen my money, I can’t wait my items come back to game in a magic way after one update, this happening me a lot in past and they gave the items in the same day, I don’t know why they refuse to give the items, what I need to do, becuase I requested help and they refuse to give the items or sims cash or whatever kind of compensation, this not fair for the good players

(CM: Edited thread title as post moved into it's own thread.)

Message 1 of 6 (1,589 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much for your help Lana, I opened my game and get all the items of the pack in my game, really thanks so much for your support.

I will accept your last answer as solution, but the real solution is not make public your problems, support team need solve your problems in the first step, specially if its not a big deal as my case, if somebody see this post and have this same problem, the only way for recover pack items is contact with EA Help

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,434 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @laurizta,

I've moved your post into it's own thread as the other post was discussing The Money Tree packStandard smile

I've some questions that would be helpful to get context for. Could you pop the answers in your reply please? 

• When was the purchase made?
  • Did you receive an error message when making purchasing?
  • What specifically is missing? Can you list them please?
  • What can you see in your account? Are the items there? Do you get a message when you hover over them?
  • What platform and OS are you on?
  • Could you share screenshots please (note: this is a public forum, please do not upload billing details or your personal information)

In the meantime, if you are on an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, etc) please try the in-game restore purchases option and see if that helps. To do that, please click on the Restore Purchases button in the Settings menu to restore items. I've popped an image under the spoiler tag as a visual guide. 

Spoiler
buy-items-sims-mobile-restore-purchase.jpg

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (1,516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

thank you Lana for your answer, but this kind of bug happened in the past year and this year with some pack purchases, I always get the items contact with support team, I never get the items by myself with the basic trouble steps or click on “restore purchases”. But this time it’s different support team refuse to give the items even when I send screenshots of my payment, I opened 3 cases and not get any kind of compensation it’s totally unfair, Apple refuse to give my money back, they told me I need to request help with the app support, practically I lost, the best solution is stop make any other purchase until give back my items, I bought other pack days after that purchase I didn’t have any problem, but after more a month without any good answer I prefer stop making any purchase.

- I made the purchase 26 of March.

-When I made the purchase a text window pop up “successfully purchase” and after that other text window pop up (attach image) “restore your game for continue with the transaction” I restore my game but not get any item and coins.
- I miss all the items or I didn’t get any item

-I use iOS

-I tried basic steps and restore purchases, but this not give me the items back.

Now my problem  is WHY support team refuse to give the items I already paid

Message 3 of 6 (1,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @laurizta,

Thanks so much for gathering those details and replying with them to me. I don't have any insights into the support team or the cases you have with them but I've gone ahead and bumped the case with a contact from the support team in light of what you've shared as this needs to be looked into. He's taken a look into the case details and attachments you sent on and confirmed that the missing items from the pack should now appear in your game. Can you check that out for me please?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 6 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks so much for your help Lana, I opened my game and get all the items of the pack in my game, really thanks so much for your support.

I will accept your last answer as solution, but the real solution is not make public your problems, support team need solve your problems in the first step, specially if its not a big deal as my case, if somebody see this post and have this same problem, the only way for recover pack items is contact with EA Help

Message 5 of 6 (1,435 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @laurizta,

That's great news. I'm glad it got sorted in the end. Following this case, I've passed on feedback to the support team that should hopefully help with these cases in future.

Thanks and happy simming Laurizta,

EA_LAnna

Message 6 of 6 (1,428 Views)