Missing content and other bugs

by FAizaTaf

Original Post

Missing content and other bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Issue 1: There is supposed to be a free pack today but I can’t see it in the packs section, in fact I can’t see any pack...no packs are appearing for me. 
Issue 2: A few weeks ago, I lost all my sims and all my items in the house. Over 50% of my furniture were gone. Now I have to buy one item for the price of 2 or more which is very unfair. I bought packs with real money. The fireplace from a pack is gone too, now I have to buy it with lots of simeleons. Also, I noticed some of my items have disappeared recently. For example I had multiple round rugs, later I noticed I had only one. This happened with some other items which I bought with sim cash. But the price didn’t decrease in the store. ( I bought the sims cash with real money.)

Issue 3: Ever since I lost my items there have been a banner on the top of my screen blocking the top. I can’t see my sim cash amount and level. I have attached pictures.

I submitted a case regarding this but the case had been closed. I spent real money for this game. I lost my progress once before. I think I deserve some compensation but I’m not getting any response. I have tried troubleshooting. What can be done now? 

Message 1 of 7 (650 Views)

Re: Missing content and other bugs

Hero

@FAizaTaf 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. In order to get help to recover your game progress, you need to send in a Help Ticket from your in-game app.

A Help Ticket from your in-game account is a message that brings through needed details directly to mobile advisors. 

Using other methods like Facebook or Twitter will only delay support and  you will be asked to go back and send an in-game help ticket.

Help tickets from your mobile in-game account are the best way to contact support as they will go through directly to the mobile advisors who will be far more informed.

Please follow the following steps:

• Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.

Tapping the arrow to open the help menu on the right side of the screen in The Sims Mobile.

• Tap the Settings cog tab.
  • Tap Help & About.
  • Tap Help to visit EA Help.

The Help & About button in The Sims Mobile Settings menu.

The EA Help site will open on your device's web browser.

Choose your device.

Select topic. Sometimes you will also have to select issue depending on the topic you have selected.

Provide your player-ID

Select a contact option. I personally prefer Email.

Fill in the form. Provide all information that could help solve your case.

Attach screenshots if you have and send in your ticket.

If the EA Help site does not open, try clearing cookies on your browser. This might help open the EA website on your device. Here you can read how to clear cookies on iPhone or iPad or how to clear cookies on Android.

If you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

If you have lost pack content or haven't received a pack, have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

I did create a case. The last one was closed and the recent one says no fix available. I got an email immediately after creating the case saying that they can’t help. Is it because my case contained the words “missing content” and so the case has been filtered out? Anyway I really need help: I don’t want the contents back. I just want new packs to appear and the banner thing that’s blocking the top of the screen to go away. 

Message 3 of 7 (583 Views)

Hero

@FAizaTaf 

Issue #1: No packs available to purchase

Please open a new report on the Bug reports board

Issue #2: Missing content

You say you are not interested in getting your missing content back. If you change your mind, you will need help from EA advisors to solve this issue.

Issue #3: Charming fixer-upper tutorial message

This is a bug. Please comment on this thread: [Open] - Tutorial message from previous game partially covers screen

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 7 (558 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for responding. I did as you said for issues 1 and 3.
And for the missing content, I obviously want my stuff back but I’m not getting any help from EA. I talked to multiple advisors and submitted multiple cases yet no one seems to be interested to help even thought I paid money for one of the missing items and now to buy again I have to pay again. Also there are many items for which I have pay the price of 3/4 units to buy only 1 unit of the items. 
As I haven’t gotten any help for this, I’m very frustrated and don’t know what else to do. 

Message 5 of 7 (541 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @FAizaTaf,

Sorry to hear it. I'm showing that your missing content case has been resolved by support staff and you were provided compensation for the issue, is that not the case?

EACade
Message 6 of 7 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

A few months ago my game was reset to level 1. That issue was resolved, I got my progress back and yes I got compensation as well.

Then again over a month ago I lost lots of furniture and have been facing several bugs ever since including no packs being available to buy, message from tutorial blocking screen...all of which I have mentioned here. 

Message 7 of 7 (505 Views)