by LilSnakeHips

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Umbrella while raining-Cottage Living

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco, University, starwars, realm of magic, jungle adventure, paranormal, dust bunnys, fittness clothing pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play cottage living while raining and take your sim outside. My sim was the only one that did not have an umbrella.
What happens when the bug occurs? Does everything outside without an umbrella, walking, and running.
What do you expect to see? To see active play sim using umbrellas like others on raining days.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I installed cottage living.

Didnt know i could, but will next time.

Message 1 of 5 (491 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Umbrella while raining-Cottage Living

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, the umbrella stand worked. Which is kinda odd, I've never had to buy one at any other played households. Anyways, it worked.
Thank You. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (433 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@LilSnakeHips To be sure, you gave your Sim an umbrella through the umbrella stand ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (480 Views)

Hero
@LilSnakeHips Did you give your Sim an umbrella ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Yes, the umbrella stand worked. Which is kinda odd, I've never had to buy one at any other played households. Anyways, it worked.
Thank You. Standard smile
Message 4 of 5 (434 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@LilSnakeHips Since getting the umbrella stand.... My sim has umbrella, walking along... then umbrella disappears, but acts as if she is still holding it. Now the visitors are coming over and leaving without using umbrellas when in the rain.
Message 5 of 5 (420 Views)