Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing Salaryperson cooking recipe reward

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Discover University, Island Living, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get to work, realm of magic, vampires, spa day, dine out, outdoor retreat, nifty knitting, laundry day, bowling.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? get promoted to expert in the salaryperson career.
What happens when the bug occurs? You earn specific rewards, one which is a cooking recipe, but it cannot be found.
What do you expect to see? A recipe called Omazake in my sims cookbook.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. snowy escape

Depending on which branch of the new Salaryperson career you pick, you will learn a different cooking recipe (according to online guides).  Chicken yakitori or omazake.  I picked Expert branch which said Omazake recipe was a reward.  I can't find it any cooking menu, gourmet, normal, or the have breakfast/lunch/dinner pie menu.  I'm also missing Maki and Nigiri on some sims which is a seperate issue I already reported on, not sure if related.  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-Missing-some-new-recipes/m-p/9747682

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 9 (2,466 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [SE] Missing Salaryperson cooking recipe reward

★★ Apprentice

Omakaze is a drink, as well as Energy Crush unlocked in the career. They can be made with a bar.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (2,337 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

I am seeing this on PS4. The one for the Supervisor appears, but the Expert one does not.

Supervisor

The Sims™ 4_20201118202810.jpg

Expert

The Sims™ 4_20201119080405.jpg

Message 2 of 9 (2,427 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Omakaze is a drink, as well as Energy Crush unlocked in the career. They can be made with a bar.

Message 3 of 9 (2,338 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Missing Salaryperson cooking recipe reward

Hero
@WhantSomeEggs Do you have this as drink ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (2,325 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Missing Salaryperson cooking recipe reward

★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict  Yes, sorry I didn't think to look there!  I was pretty sure it said "cooking recipe omazake" but I could be remembering wrong now lol.  

Message 5 of 9 (2,308 Views)

Re: Missing Salaryperson cooking recipe reward

★ Guide

I'm actually missing the chicken yakitori recipe that I unlocked.

Message 6 of 9 (1,823 Views)

Hero
@Madokami14 What cooking levels do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (1,807 Views)

★ Guide

Max level, level 1 gourmet, a few in baking. 

Message 8 of 9 (1,793 Views)

Hero
@Madokami14 I'm not sure when it appears but try leveling up your gourmet skill a bit

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (1,786 Views)