Missing Llama Bank Token (Tier Skips)

by dannyboi09488

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Missing Llama Bank Token (Tier Skips)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi guys so my Llama Bank Tokens have completely disappeared I had the 6,000 banks tokens saved up ready for this sims festival. 
I have updated the app and they have gone and haven’t been placed against the summer paradise festival. 
Luckily I took a picture a few weeks ago when I completed the free tier of Hello Japan. I didn’t buy that one as I have had simoleons I bought disappear in the game and after troubleshooting it everyday and no help from customer service. It is still not resolved.

so you can imagine how happy I am that the bank token tier skips I had going missing is making me.
I have stopped myself paying for things that just seem to go missing and aren’t being resolved now this. As far as I was aware they should have been automatically applied to this sims festival from what online EA Game changers say and the websites. Can anyone help me as this has really spoiled this festival for me now too. I have enjoyed the game so far but is this happening to other people too? And how can I get them back as looking at the tiers those 6,000 tokens would have had me quite far along in this festival too. And I was really looking forward to this one. But missing content has ruined it again.

I have attached a image of the bank tokens I had as proof.

Message 1 of 6 (663 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Missing Llama Bank Token (Tier Skips)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dannyboi09488 Have you purchased a Festival pass for this season? In order to open the Llama bank, you need to purchase a Festival pass.

For more information, please read the Sims Festival FAQ.

pass.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (647 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@dannyboi09488 Have you purchased a Festival pass for this season? In order to open the Llama bank, you need to purchase a Festival pass.

For more information, please read the Sims Festival FAQ.

pass.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 6 (648 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@SalixCatHey I didn’t realise that’s how you unlocked them I just assumed they added automatically. How did I miss that I didn’t see that section. Oh god thank you so much. I didn’t know.

I’m new to this game and just thought they had disappeared too.
Glad I now know.

THANK YOU SO MUCH 
So if I buy the plus ticket it unlocks my bank skips and gives me 15 extra ones too?

Message 3 of 6 (637 Views)

Hero
@dannyboi09488 When you purchase the Festival Pass, the banked tickets should be immediately applied to the prize track. The purchased skips in the Festival pass will be also applied.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 6 (630 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Yeah they have done. Thanks again!
So happy I can enjoy this update. As I was looking forward to it.
Take care.
Message 5 of 6 (616 Views)

Hero
@dannyboi09488 Thanks, you too 😊 Enjoy!

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 6 (609 Views)