Missing Content after bought

★★★ Newbie

I bought pack 20 and the house did not show up

Message 1 of 4 (1,305 Views)

Re: Missing Content after bought

Community Manager

Hi @Lalalexi31

If you're missing content, please follow these steps:

• Send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. The support team need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be more informed.
    • Gather valid proof of purchase and have it ready for advisors. Purchases on mobile are made on either the Google Play store or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account and assist from there.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Guide
@EA_Lanna I swapped purple tickets for a heirloom and it never gave it to me. I emailed the help desk and I'm up to now 10 emails of them asking the exact same questions of which I have answered every single time. Why do they have help desk, if they give out generic answers and don't help?
It's driving me nuts!
Message 3 of 4 (1,162 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JustJazzy81 same. it’s driving me nuts too 🤦🏻‍♀️
Message 4 of 4 (845 Views)