Re: Missing Buildbuy Mailbox from Snowy Escape

by JonaO703

Original Post

Missing Buildbuy Mailbox from Snowy Escape

★ Apprentice

I remember there was a new mailbox that came with Snowy Escape, kind of rectangular-ish, but I cannot seem to find it in Build/Buy.. I used all the cheats like bb.showhiddenobjects, bb.showliveeditobjects and more but I cannot seem to find the mailbox. I downloaded a build off the gallery and the mailbox (named The Snailbox) is there and I can clone it etc but it doesnt seem to appear in the buildbuy catalog.

The only buildbuy mods I have are the Organized Debug and TOOL mod, which I believe have no issues as I tried to find the mailbox with and without the (latest) mod. The mailbox unfortunately wasn't there though (shown in screenshot). 

Message 1 of 2 (531 Views)

Re: Missing Buildbuy Mailbox from Snowy Escape

Champion

Hi @traquine !  It's weird that it shows other BB items from SE but not that mailbox.  I have a few questions.  When you tested without the mods, did you clear your cache also?  In your screenshot, I don't see the filters.  Do you have any of the mod filters on?  Does this occur for other lots or just the one that you show in the screenshots?

I only just purchased SE and I'm able to see the Snailbox in my BB. (Not bragging, just saying I was able to find it Standard smile

SnailBox.png

Actually, just typing "snail" into the search brought it up in the suggested items view.

SearchSnail.png

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (491 Views)