Re: Minimalism options leading to Enlightenment in game play

by PugLove888

Original Post

Minimalism options leading to Enlightenment in game play

★★★ Newbie

I'd love it if you had the option to take the hippie/mystic/monastic path and start getting out of the grid in this game.  Points and personality would not be standardized to need so much food, so much achievement/knowledge, or socialization, etc.  You can take the path of the true mystic and start living in a Yurt or camp on your land or end up being even happier just sleeping on the ground outside with nothing but stars.  You grow your own food and source your own water.  You get awarded for more meditation time and healing of others.  Eventually, you need very little sleep and "feed" on air, just like in the esoteric traditions.  The end goal is as Bill Murray says in "Caddyshack", the attainment of "total consciousness"...a merging with everything.  This then leads to a new dimensional realm beyond this Earth plane and the gameplay then morphs into a Spiritual land, much like the movements/graphics/layers in "Inception", but with the understanding of Dr. Strange's ability to enter the Mirror Dimension...a land of mandalas/geometric folding and infinite possibilities.

Message 1 of 2 (265 Views)

Re: Minimalism options leading to Enlightenment in game play

Champion

@kemean, to me, that sounds like a whole separate game, but one I'm sure others would like.  Perhaps there is (or will be) a Mod to achieve this in The Sims 4? Wondering I don't play with Mods, but it is something to think about.  Wink

Personally, I would like an off the grid scenario, but without the mystical achievement.  Something more like a farm from a time period before the 20th Century, or maybe an Amish-type community.  Embarrassed

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (231 Views)