Re: Milestoine points are disappeard?

by aodoherty

Original Post

Milestoine points are disappeard?

★★ Pro

Hi, I've been wondering that I cannot see the points in milestones mission. Is it normal? As far as I remember that there were milestones points were shown. I brought 2 screenshots.

5.jpg\

I got this info from Carl's Sims 4 guide site.

4.jpg

But in my game, there's no points here. They are all disappeared in all milestones. Until I looked up the information on internet, I didn't know how many points I will earn after completing each milestones. Has this been changed on previous patch update or a bug? I'm not sure.

Message 1 of 21 (811 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, I don't remember there ever being millstone points but I just may have not noticed them. Wondering (Perhaps because the points were never that  important to me, more the satisfaction of reaching a goal, however small that may be.Wink ) I think if they were ever displayed it might have been several years ago, because I think in trying to fulfill so many of them I would have at least noticed their existence. Raised eyebrowLarge smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 21 (805 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I found a good example in EA site.

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/news/whims-aspirations-goals

Maybe I'm allowed to put the link of EA right?

8.jpg

You see 75 points?

7.jpg

I don't see the points in mine. Frown

9.jpg

10.jpg

Even there's no Aspiration points on the list.

Message 3 of 21 (759 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, yes you can put on that link here! Standard smile You just aren't' allowed to include links to Mods or CC (or any inappropriate sites, for obvious reasons!).  

I see what you mean!Raised eyebrow  That is a great example!   I don't know when the aspiration points for the milestones stopped being included. But I don't remember them so it might have been quite some time ago.  Even if it was recent, I don't know if it was intentional or a bug. Wondering  I still see the points for the Whims, just not the Milestones! 

Message 4 of 21 (736 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@PugLove888

I was the same. I didn't think it's a big problem before but don't know why I feel something is wrong now. I want to know it happens only in my game or others have this too. I will start a new game in vanilla status a couple of days later.

Message 5 of 21 (692 Views)

Champion

@aodoherty, well it is not just in your game because my game doesn't have the points displayed either!  Raised eyebrow  I also don't use any Mods or CC.Wink 

Message 6 of 21 (664 Views)

★★ Pro
@PugLove888 Then should I upload this issue in bug report?
Message 7 of 21 (636 Views)

Champion

@aodohertyyou can if you want.  There might already be one, but I tried to find it in the list of reported bugs and I can't.  But that could just be because I'm not looking in the right category.Large smile 

However, I don't think this is a big bug, so it might be pushed to the back burner or ignored altogether for more important bugs.  Still, they might fix it. Fingers crossed

Message 8 of 21 (612 Views)

★★ Pro
@PugLove888 I agree this is a small bug. I already googled but I didn't find this issue either. Thanks a lot. Standard smile I won't take this to bug report.
Message 9 of 21 (585 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@aodoherty I've seen mine temporarily get grayed-out/ missing numbers like that, especially after travelling, but they always came back and I think anything my Sim did while it was grayed-out still counted towards completing the aspiration. In my game it seemed more like the aspiration just was not displaying properly while the aspiration tasks were still working normally. I'll try to do more testing on this.

Message 10 of 21 (565 Views)