Re: Miko Ojo Hat

by waterguy3

Original Post

Miko Ojo Hat

★★★★★ Guide

do anybody know how to find Miko Ojo's hat in cas? 

Message 1 of 5 (2,258 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@LadyDarkSorrow You can't. It's hidden like a workplace-only item like the military uniform from Strangerville.

I extracted the item and made it a CC on mine, now anyone can use it. It's easy enough with Sims4Studio.
Message 2 of 5 (2,242 Views)

★★★ Novice

The only way I know of to get the Basque style beret worn by Miko Ojo is to use one of the solutions below:

1) Start a new game and play the household she's in (Karaoke Legends in San Myshuno) and pare it down to just the Miko character, then save it to your gallery. Now you can import the Miko sim into any family from the gallery. Once she's in your family her hat becomes available in CAS to any member of the household. You can then delete her from your household and the hat will still be available. You can even make it part of a club uniform as it will always appear in your hat options menu for that particular household once you've used the above method.

2) In any active game where the Miko Ojo sim is still alive, you can use Testing Cheats to add her to your family. Then go into CAS and the hat will be available to the entire household. Once you've added the beret to one of your sims, you can use the Manage Worlds tab followed by the Manage Households tab to edit your family and put Miko back into her original household.

Either method works. Number 1 takes a little more time to set up, but works more effectively in the game because you don't disrupt the relationships of characters in the game you're playing.

Don't know why the Sims Team hasn't fixed this in a patch, lots of people outside the US where berets like Miko's everyday. But at least there is a way to make it available to your sims.

Have fun!

Message 3 of 5 (2,030 Views)

★★★ Novice

Actually, you can access it fairly easily. I just posted how in response to @LadyDarkSorrow 's query. You may want to check it out.

Message 4 of 5 (2,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@waterguy3That was quite a while ago. I made a mod ages ago and tagged it for all sims. It's been on MTS for over a year now. Now I just pick it out of the catalog. Simple.

Message 5 of 5 (2,009 Views)