Mentor and Teaching Moment

by givememore86

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mentor and Teaching Moment

★★★ Pro

From what I can see now, I can only do two TM or MM combined a day. I used to be able to do three. I am trying to get my kids the Good Upbringing Trait and it's hard only to be able to do two kids. This started to happen after we were able to get another crib. So, are we only able to do two of these events in one day?

Message 1 of 6 (460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mentor and Teaching Moment

Lol, @SalixCat @givememore86 I've had my four kids at the toddler stage for a couple weeks now. There's plenty of time to get Good Upbringing. Whenever one of them gets a birthday cake, it keeps giving me the option to put it off. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've all gotten all 3 stars for GU, and they still get daily interaction events, though like you said it's only one or two per day.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (426 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I've noticed exactly the same. Only two a day but in turns. I have a full house and all the kids got good upbringing. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★ Pro

I actually bought an extra crib. I am a little devastated that I can only do two things during a day. But I also noticed one new feature. I can hold my baby for one more day in the crib. So if you see a cake over a baby's crib head you can hold it up for one more day. So hopefully, I can get all three stars for the good upbringing trait.

Message 3 of 6 (439 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 They can stay as toddlers or children for several days if you choose to delay the growht action. (This sounds weird, couldn't find a better way to say it Wink)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 6 (437 Views)

Lol, @SalixCat @givememore86 I've had my four kids at the toddler stage for a couple weeks now. There's plenty of time to get Good Upbringing. Whenever one of them gets a birthday cake, it keeps giving me the option to put it off. In fact, I'm pretty sure they've all gotten all 3 stars for GU, and they still get daily interaction events, though like you said it's only one or two per day.

Message 5 of 6 (427 Views)

★★★ Pro

Thank you both, I know now how to proceed. 😃

Message 6 of 6 (416 Views)