Memory log/Reasoning behind sentiments

by SalemKeano

Original Post

Memory log/Reasoning behind sentiments

★★★★ Novice

I have had Sims 4 along with university, get famous, vampires and realm of magic for about a month and I'm not sure if I'm just being dense but I cannot find like a log for each sim where it tells you main events like when they had a baby or cheated or had their first kiss etc. is there one?

Another reason this is relevant is my two Sims are living together and have no romantic ties to any others in the relationship panel but have a sentiment of hurt towards each other - is a there a way to find out why? I like to know what's going on in their lives especially between Sims and I feel like relationship level and sentiments alone leaves me wondering 'how did that happen what have you been up to' when I play another sim elsewhere for a tiny amount of time a lot of the time 😂

I don't mind realistic emotional gameplay but let me know what's going on right?

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)

Re: Memory log/Reasoning behind sentiments

Champion

@SalemKeano I 100% agree!  It would be so great to have more details regarding the sentiments and personal interactions in general, especially when they have a negative impact. As it stands, you have to scrutinize every interaction to see the very quick sentiment thought bubbles.  This is nearly impossible to do if you're playing multiple sims.  So many times I've noticed some autonomous negative interaction, after it had already happened, and I have no idea what it was.  

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 2 of 2 (212 Views)