Meeting other created Sims in Batuu?

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

Meeting other created Sims in Batuu?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Has anyone figured out if it is possible for two of your created sims, who do not yet know each other, to meet while they are both still on Batuu? 🤔

I am trying to have two of my sims meet, even though they are on opposite sides, but I am thinking it may not be possible. 😢

I may at some point have to have them meet while both are back at home. Which is so boring. I would rather they beable to somehow meet while on Batuu.

Message 1 of 6 (474 Views)

Re: Meeting other created Sims in Batuu?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Maybe it has something to do it with what faction they are in? Maybe if they were both in the same faction the other sim would show up? 🤔

Just for clarification, what I mean by the title is two separate sims that I created who are not part of the same household.

Message 2 of 6 (441 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Wholesome_Goth 

That will only be possible if they travel as a group. Batuu is generated for each separate party..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 6 (438 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@jpkarlsenand @Wholesome_Goth You can always try it.
When you play a rotational game and leave on of the Sims in a household on Batuu. Than go back to play with an other household or Sim, travel to Batuu and start dating there. I already have met a lot of Sims from my households on Batuu. Their relationship levels have staid the same.
I will give it a go.
Have fun playing 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 6 (422 Views)

★ Guide

I had the two sims meet while they were back home, they are now acquaintances though I probably should have had then be at least friends before sending them to Batuu together. 

She made the mistake of checking his ID which led them to have a fist fight and he won. Despite her being in her Stormtrooper armor, he promptly took off and dissapeared. Now they dislike one another. Can't get them to the same place. 😠

I mean yeah she is a high ranking person in the first order and he is part of the resistance. But that doesn't mean they can't get along. 

Message 5 of 6 (384 Views)

★ Guide

Discovered where he took off to, he went home. 😠

Message 6 of 6 (356 Views)