Re: Meeting my friends’ sims on Sims Mobile

by loojiayi14

Original Post

Meeting my friends’ sims on Sims Mobile

★ Novice
So I’ve added my friend on Sims Mobile by using his friend code, but I don’t know how to make my sim meet his sim. Is this possible without having to throw a party or start an event?
Message 1 of 11 (19,768 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@aubrinn

No, I think you need to have a party and meet each other there first, and then you can invite the sims over Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (19,746 Views)

★★★ Newbie
But my friend’s ID doesn’t show up even though she’s throwing a party?
Message 3 of 11 (18,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same.
Message 4 of 11 (16,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Same. I tried to meet my friend at a party but our list of parties were different. I kept clicking button to show more parties but she couldn’t find my party or any of the parties in my list and vice versa . Is there a way to input and search parties or invite specific people to my party?
Message 5 of 11 (16,813 Views)

Could you make a new bug post in the bug forum?
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

A new post asks a bit more information which can help solve the issue. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 11 (16,777 Views)

★★★ Novice
Bizarre. Can’t create post. I’ve added all the info correctly. Player ID, model. Won’t go through. In any case, I don’t think this is a bug. I think this is how it is made. Everyone is asked the same thing. How do we meet our friends in Sims?
Message 7 of 11 (16,754 Views)

Your friends parties should show up as the first parties. Unless you have a lot of friends?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 11 (16,656 Views)

★★★ Guide
They should add a "Visit Friend's Home" system, rather than the View Home.

Or, have a Live Location wherein players are actively controlling their Sims, and chats show up on the Sim as Chat Bubbles.

View Home is just, meh.

P.S, i just randomly saw that picture on Google, so I thought I'd share it, I don't know anything about it.
Message 9 of 11 (16,652 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

I know this is an old post but I'm going to reply to it anyway so there is a record of it because I had this question when I started too. 

You meet your Friends at parties and become acquaintances by interacting with them and clicking on the "Add a Sim to Contacts".

However, to see your Friends active party, you have to be Friends with your Friend BEFORE their parties start, otherwise, you won't see their party in your active party list.

As of today, that's the way it works but for some reason, sometimes following the above tips doesn't work and you still can't see the party. In that case, it's probably a bug and should be reported so EA can look into your case.

Hope this helps. ☺

Message 10 of 11 (15,460 Views)