Medieval

by SeraphineFlowa

Original Post

Medieval

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
It really would be neat to have a medieval expansion pack for the sims 4 PS4 and Xbox consoles! I missed out on other sim games and such,and I’m not a typical a PC person mainly because I can’t really remember the controls, but I really am craving a whole new world entirely that has new activities , npc, etc.
Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

Re: Medieval

Champion (Retired)

@SeraphineFlowa

The console-versions of The Sims 4 are not going to get any expansions that the game for PC does not have or that coming for PC in the future, and there is not any pack like this for PC so far, nor any news or any information on it!
I agree that this would be cool though, but maybe as with The Sims Medieval it is too big to have as an expansion pack, if we don't want normal sims (from 2017) walking around in the world. Maybe we could hope for an expansion that is like "Historical voyages", where you could travel to theme parks and such with historical themes?

If we want more than that I believe The Sims Medieval 2.0 is a more realistic wish, as the game needs to be a lot more complex then an expansion! Standard smile
Love the idea though!

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)