Re: Mean heirlooms

by BlueWizardRob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mean heirlooms

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I have been playing for a year and a half, I have rolled and got a bunch of heirlooms, I have retired Sims, but I never get mean two or mean three. These were the only two green level heirlooms I need. I have never seen them in the store either. Please put them in the shop so I can dress my kids.

20200205_213451.jpg

Message 1 of 10 (1,336 Views)

Accepted Solution

Gosh, no idea how I got those! The best possibility could be retirement.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,295 Views)

All Replies

@givememore86 lol, they are available as I have both of them. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 10 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 You are mean 🤣😂🤣 LMAO
But seriously how did you get them? Did you roll for them or did you get them from retirement chest.
Message 3 of 10 (1,301 Views)

Gosh, no idea how I got those! The best possibility could be retirement.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 10 (1,296 Views)

Speaking of heirlooms, I have a question about some of the ones I'm missing.

Is it possible to get rare and uncommon storyline heirlooms? I'm missing the following:

The Makeover (uncommon)

Rocket Science (rare)

Picture Perfect (rare)

Study Buddies (rare)

Debasing Debaters (rare)

Romancing the Tomes (rare)

The last three I know are from the Back to School event that I had and lost when I had to start over a while ago. I'm still miffed that they didn't bring back that event last September, and I really really want those clothes back!

Anyway, I've tried saving up tokens and trying my luck turning them in for heirlooms, but I have never gotten a storyline heirloom that way. Is it even possible?

I'm bringing my question to the attention of @Phantomlover1717@SalixCat@katclawsx3, and @BlueWizardRobas they're a few of the people I know have been active for a while and might be able to answer it. Is there any other seasoned players that could know?

Message 5 of 10 (1,274 Views)

The Makeover (uncommon) - Came with the Dream Home Makeover Bundle 

Rocket Science (rare) - Came with the Space Explorer Quest

Picture Perfect (rare) - Came with a STS in September 2019

Study Buddies (rare) -  Came with the Back to School event

Debasing Debaters (rare) - Came with the Back to School event

Romancing the Tomes (rare) -  Came with the Back to School event

Lots of events that gave these Heirlooms and their stories, I think I only have seen the Rocket Science one in the Heirloom shop. I don't think they actually come up in the boxes but I might be wrong.

Something I'd like to see is all the old event items to be available again in some way for sure!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 10 (1,268 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Except for the ones mentioned, the rest are randomly available. Before an update about a year ago randomly meant randomly from the ones you don’t have yet, so it used to be much easier to get the ones you didn’t have. 

@thecakeisaLIE82 wrote:

Speaking of heirlooms, I have a question about some of the ones I'm missing.

Is it possible to get rare and uncommon storyline heirlooms? I'm missing the following:

The Makeover (uncommon)

Rocket Science (rare)

Picture Perfect (rare)

Study Buddies (rare)

Debasing Debaters (rare)

Romancing the Tomes (rare)

The last three I know are from the Back to School event that I had and lost when I had to start over a while ago. I'm still miffed that they didn't bring back that event last September, and I really really want those clothes back!

Anyway, I've tried saving up tokens and trying my luck turning them in for heirlooms, but I have never gotten a storyline heirloom that way. Is it even possible?

I'm bringing my question to the attention of @Phantomlover1717@SalixCat@katclawsx3, and @BlueWizardRobas they're a few of the people I know have been active for a while and might be able to answer it. Is there any other seasoned players that could know?

Message 7 of 10 (1,249 Views)

So, basically, it's highly unlikely that I'll get any of those heirlooms unless they do a rerun of the events they came with. Well, I guess that's good to know, but I'm very disappointed.

Thanks for your help guys, I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

Message 8 of 10 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BlueWizardRob thank you so much, I keep rolling Green tickets every week or so just to get mean two and mean three, I guess I'm going to keep on rolling. I never seen these two heirlooms in the shop, and I always get duplicates when I retire.
Message 9 of 10 (1,220 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 I've got all the Mean heirlooms from retirement chests on both accounts.

@thecakeisaLIE82 

@Phantomlover1717 and @BlueWizardRob have already answered. I wish they could make the heirlooms available again. There are no other new stories atm and as you said, they had some cool CAS objects as rewards.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 10 (1,205 Views)