Mc command center

by lexxugh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mc command center

★★★ Newbie

Does anyone know what settings I need to change in the mc command center mod in order to have the townies get married, get pregnant, and the usual story progression things?

I once had a sim family but I didn't have the mod installed and now the family is the only one alive in the whole town. Please help Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mc command center

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@lexxugh It's under the pregnancy settings. Be sure to click which days you want it to run the command! You will also want to make sure to control random pregnancies or it can get out of control (for example, set it to married only pregnancies or trait specific partners only or something). There are a lot of factors so go through it all. 

I would also keep a back up of your save file before you messed with these settings just in case, so you can go back and re-try it if you don't like how you did it the first time around.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (347 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mc command center

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@lexxugh It's under the pregnancy settings. Be sure to click which days you want it to run the command! You will also want to make sure to control random pregnancies or it can get out of control (for example, set it to married only pregnancies or trait specific partners only or something). There are a lot of factors so go through it all. 

I would also keep a back up of your save file before you messed with these settings just in case, so you can go back and re-try it if you don't like how you did it the first time around.  

Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)