Re: Mc Command Center Isn't Working

by RandomBuzziness

Original Post

★★★ Expert

@potatoface654321 If you are using the Legacy Edition of Sims 4 you still need to use MC Command Center Version 6.6.0. As @jpkarlsen  already said, anything newer than that will not work with the Limited Edition. The MC Command Center mod has to be installed in a very specific way for it to work in your game. There is a Help section on the MC Command Center download page that explains all of this pretty good & it has a section on Installation. You can also try watching this video on YouTube.

MC Command Center: Downloading & Installing - YouTube

Good Luck, I hope this helps :D

Message 11 of 26 (2,752 Views)

★ Novice

Mine wasn't working as well on my new computer. I found that I had not enabled script mods on Game Options in game. I hope this helps anyone since no one mentioned how they got theirs working.

Message 12 of 26 (2,657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi my says 1030.. whast do i do?

Message 13 of 26 (2,609 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it says 1030 what does that mean?

Message 14 of 26 (2,501 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cheetah1984 

If you mean 1.75.125.1030 it means that you are on the latest patch as of right now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 15 of 26 (2,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jayeblubyrd Thank you so much omg I was getting so frustrated and you just solved my whole problem 

Message 16 of 26 (2,443 Views)

★★★ Newbie

if it ends in 1030? what do i do

Message 17 of 26 (2,381 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@yA12zx0999 

The Mod is currently broken. You will need to get the update when it is available. This will at the earliest happen this weekend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 18 of 26 (2,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my number ends with 1030 what does that mean

please help

Message 19 of 26 (2,280 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Player_qpcgkhrk 

It means you are playing on Windows.

If you have a question and we need to make sure what version you have we will ask for the complete version number. It is not often that we need it unless you post a bug report.

Message 20 of 26 (2,277 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help