Maximum Sims on Lot? Help with pose player mod.

by Dpaux

Original Post

Maximum Sims on Lot? Help with pose player mod.

★ Novice

I was curious if there was a maximum number of sims that could be on a lot at once? 

I enjoy using Andrew’s pose player to take family portraits of my sims- I’ve been trying  bring my whole extended family to a lot to take a big family photo. There are 27 sims total. But once I get them all there and posed a handful of them stop their posing actions and immediately leave the lot. 

I’ve tried turning autonomy off and repairing my game but this keeps happening. 

I’m suspecting it has something to do with it being too many sims or too many actions on one lot at once. Curious if anyone had any insight. 

Message 1 of 2 (545 Views)

Re: Maximum Sims on Lot? Help with pose player mod.

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Dpaux I was just reading a post in the Sims 4 forum that mentioned a max on lot of 20, but this information was posted in 2016, so it may or may not be accurate &/or current. It (Rosemow) also mentioned that, at least at that time, the Mod "MC Command Center" had settings that may help for this. I would provide a link to that thread but since it's old, and it includes links to Mods, it would not be appropriate to do so.

Hope this helps, as the thought of posing 27 Sims for a portrait begins to give me a migraine. Props to you for trying. I would love to see the portrait if you succeed!! 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 2 (498 Views)