Re: Marrying NPC’s

by LonaBoom

Original Post

Marrying NPC’s

★★★ Novice

I just started Cottage Living yesterday and my sim fell in love with the Grocery Boy, both of which just recently aged up together as young adults. I wanna have my sim marry him, but I’m not sure if that would wreck anything for the challenges and whatnot. Is it safe???

Message 1 of 3 (1,175 Views)

★★ Guide
@m3wlin3 NPC you can marry them and mostly what happen is a new NPC will spawn to do the old NPC job , I haven't been play Cottage Living long, I just started yesterday. If his the person that delivery grocery for the grocery stall , the game will just hire a new person for the stall and owner will still keep her stall.
Message 2 of 3 (1,144 Views)

★ Guide

@m3wlin3 Only one way to find out XD

Just kidding. I also agree with @LonaBoom that I think it will be fine and that the game will just replace that role, similar to what had been done with NPCs with important roles in previous packs such as in the Realm of Magic pack with Sages, if you are familiar.

If you want, you can duplicate your save in the main menu of the game- one save for before you attempted marriage and another save where you continue to play out that storyline, just in case.

Message 3 of 3 (1,107 Views)