Married sims won’t move in

by SymSiblings

Original Post

Married sims won’t move in

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6
OS Version 11.2.5
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) Gage
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Marry sim when relationship is about level 5/6. The other sim, Chaim (who is not anyone else’s sim) does not move in. Level up to 8, move in isn’t an option. However, the other sim does appear in the family photograph with my other two sims.
What do you expect to see? Expect married sim to move in on marriage.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country UK
Additional feedback Added a photograph to show that Chaim, the sim my sim is married to, is in the family photograph but hasn’t moved in on marriage.

Basically, won’t let my married sim move in with me.
Message 1 of 7 (7,322 Views)

Re: Married sims won’t move in

I think you first need to unlock that 3th spot on the bottom of your screen.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 7 (7,270 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same complaint.
Message 3 of 7 (7,233 Views)

★ Guide
I don't suppose the sims will automatically move in, as Phantom said you need to unlock the other sims spot and ask you spouse to move in.
Message 4 of 7 (7,220 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone!

@Phantomlover1717 is right, XP for you!

If a Sim appears in the family portrait, it means they are part of the household already - they have already moved in. You should see them around the house.

If you want to control these Sims, then you would need to make them active. To do so, you need to unlock the 3rd spot as @Phantomlover1717 explained, or retire one of your current Sims so one of the spaces gets empty.

Hope that clarifies things, let us know if you have any more questions! Standard smile
-Mai
Message 5 of 7 (7,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Mai Hey.. Kinda a late response, but I'm new to the game.. How do I get to the third spot?
Message 6 of 7 (2,128 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ozuloo5404 wrote:
@EA_Mai Hey.. Kinda a late response, but I'm new to the game.. How do I get to the third spot?

@Ozuloo5404 

You can either complete a quest as described in the walkthrough here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/Roommate-Race-walkthrough-unlock-your-3rd-Sim/... or pay 125 Sim cash to unlock the third playable Sim slot.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 7 of 7 (2,115 Views)