Marriage of relatives in the sims mobile

by Maryjoo5

Original Post

Marriage of relatives in the sims mobile

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Soo i have 3 players on the sims mobile app and the guy let's name him ethan had a baby with one of the girls let's pretend its louisa and the other girl which is louisa's sister had a baby wiith another guy. So technically the children are cousins. The question is;Can cousins get married in the sims mobile?

Message 1 of 6 (3,137 Views)

Re: Marriage of relatives in the sims mobile

★ Guide

No. Only second cousins and beyond can get married. Cousins will only give you the friendly or confrontational options.

Message 2 of 6 (3,085 Views)

★ Expert

If they show as related, no they can't get married. if they show up as strangers they can marry 

Message 3 of 6 (3,075 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@wonderwomantbh wrote:

No. Only second cousins and beyond can get married. Cousins will only give you the friendly or confrontational options.

Unless you allow them to move in with another player.  In that case, the copy that moves in with the other player won't show up as related to you so you can have babies with siblings/parents/other close relatives as long as you use the copy given to the other person.

Message 4 of 6 (3,052 Views)

★ Expert

@BlueWizardRob I transferred a sim to Haz. That sim did show as being a relative to one of my Sims. It did have the wrong relationship. My sim showed up as niece when she was really Aunt. 

Message 5 of 6 (3,037 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Second cousins can marry, but apparently can’t have children in Sims 4 via CAS genetics.  But apparently can have “science babies” together through that option? 

Message 6 of 6 (667 Views)