Marriage Quest

by papergirl571

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Marriage Quest

★★★ Novice

I am trying to finish the marriage quest I am at step 6 Suited for Marriage and I am unable to click on my partner to continue to do the fashion event at the studio. Please help I only have 1 day and 20 hours to get this done. I also tried to use the arch to marry the couple but that isn't working either.

Message 1 of 16 (25,088 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Marriage Quest

★★ Apprentice
Hi @papergirl571 make sure your sims already in fiance status, just tap on your sims partner to complete one more task event in order to continue "Something New" event.. Just give it try. Had same but i tried and It works well on mine..

View in thread

Message 2 of 16 (31,960 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
Hi @papergirl571 make sure your sims already in fiance status, just tap on your sims partner to complete one more task event in order to continue "Something New" event.. Just give it try. Had same but i tried and It works well on mine..
Message 2 of 16 (31,961 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thanks it worked but ea should explain how these events work better. I finished that event and a few others and then I was stuck again and had to say hi to my partner before I could do another step. It should be more straightforward. Thanks again for the help.
Message 3 of 16 (25,043 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Your welcome , glad ur finished it already.. I complete the event today and got the rewards.. It looks lovely 😍
Message 4 of 16 (24,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar problem; I'm on marriage quest 5, A Taste of Bliss. Only no matter what I do with my Sims, it won't show up for either of them. Yes, they have the fiance label, but the only thing it lets me do is the regular (flirty, friendly, rival) interactions and the next level relationship event. Do I have to finish that first even though they're already engaged? Please help, I'm going insane.

Message 5 of 16 (24,659 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Umbr3on_97 wrote:

I am having a similar problem; I'm on marriage quest 5, A Taste of Bliss. Only no matter what I do with my Sims, it won't show up for either of them. Yes, they have the fiance label, but the only thing it lets me do is the regular (flirty, friendly, rival) interactions and the next level relationship event. Do I have to finish that first even though they're already engaged? Please help, I'm going insane.

I was able to find it by searching through the actions available.  I remember looking under flirty and friendly but I don't remember exactly where I found it, but I do remember having to look.

Message 6 of 16 (24,645 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Did anyone notice these cool these cool wedding quest items in your career order inventory? I noticed them after the quest and didn't get to use them and now they are gone. My question is did they dissapear because the quest ended or that I retired the sims that earned them. I sure would have liked to use them. 😭
Message 7 of 16 (24,506 Views)

★★★★ Expert
Owwww, I vaguely remember them being added, you know, flying off with all the tickets etc... what are they for?
Message 8 of 16 (24,499 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The purple thingy are dance moves, the hat is a wedding outfit and the silver dish is some type of special meal. I' m not sure about the cake, but I think it's s a wedding cake and the dish is from my sims's resteraunt job.lol
Message 9 of 16 (24,489 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@themummyof4 "flying off with all the tickets etc"
Message 10 of 16 (24,484 Views)