Male Sims in feminine clothing, like skirts.

by moppy14w

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Male Sims in feminine clothing, like skirts.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Today in my game I noticed a number of unplayed Sims running around in what could be considered gender inappropriate clothing.  One male was distinctly wearing a skirt.  Another was wearing the ripped jeans and tied-around-the-waist top in a distinctly pink colour (trickier, I know.  I’m not sure whether that bottom is tagged for both male and female).  These were NOT custom content clothes.  I have two pieces of CC clothing and one came with Mortem by SimRealist.

It was a distinctly snowy winter in Newcrest in the game, the clothing may be cold weather outfit related??  (Although the skirt is probably not tagged for cold).

Please link this with any other threads/reports of similar issues.  Any ideas appreciated.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 10 (1,989 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Male Sims in feminine clothing, like skirts.

Champion (Retired)

@moppy14w 

Do you have Island Living? That introduced some traditional clothing that can look like a skirt but isn't 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (1,965 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@moppy14w 

Do you have Island Living? That introduced some traditional clothing that can look like a skirt but isn't 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 10 (1,966 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I do have Island Living.  You have an excellent point.

Message 3 of 10 (1,955 Views)

Hero

@moppy14w 

Do you have Strangerville?  Also seems to be an issue with NPC Military Personnel getting the wrong gender formal outfits as their everyday.

Hope this helps.

Message 4 of 10 (1,919 Views)

★★ Apprentice

No, I do not have Strangerville but Thank you.

Message 5 of 10 (1,900 Views)

★ Guide

Let them wear the skirts if they want to :D

But it's probably the sulani wardrobe stuff

Message 6 of 10 (1,873 Views)

★★★ Guide

Funny story: After I got Outdoor Retreat, the male hermit, whom my sim had befriended as part of their aspiration, decided to show up for a random visit in a pink bikini top, hot pink yoga pants, flip flops! It was pretty funny. I just left it - What the hermit did with his spare time was none of my business Secret 

Message 7 of 10 (1,869 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ValFreya13 This made me laugh. I've seen NPCs walking round in space helmets, the colander, hot pink on men, I'm sure it's just random picking clothes for NPC but its a bit OTT! Some of my club members turn up with no trousers, just their underwear! I know it shouldn't be that way, but I just find it hilarious! :D
Message 8 of 10 (1,819 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Gednaa I've even seen Judith Ward (now Reyna in my game) walking round the hood bald! LOL. I had to modify her. Whilst about it I changed her traits. She's a lot easier to talk to now. Naughty of me, but she was a royal pain. Wink
Message 9 of 10 (1,818 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Your issue is not valid. Men can also wear skirts too and other "feminine" clothes... Wear whatever you like and feel comfortable in ... It should be a norm for men to wear feminine clothes anyway! It probably wore feminine clothes to show that men can wear feminine clothes, not like a glitch or something

Message 10 of 10 (1,680 Views)