Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

by Suntaile

Original Post

Re: Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

★★★★ Expert

I can confirm from my gameplay that yes, it's possible.

It's not super likely--you might need to SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH a lot--but if you have an alien in your household you're super likely to get abducted and perhaps impregnated.

Message 51 of 60 (1,703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Nargulok , I'm sorry you haven't been able to get your Sims alien pregnant yet! Disappointed How many Sims (including any dogs or cats) are currently in your household?  Wondering

Also, I'm not sure if age matters with male pregnancy or not ... logically I would say if your Sim is an elder they might not get alien pregnant, but I think I heard somewhere that they could get alien pregnant (But I don't know if that player uses Mods or not!).

Also, if your Sim is a Scientist, they can make a satellite and place it on their home lot ... that will allow you to "Contact Aliens" bringing Aliens to visit your lot , where you can befriend one and have them join the household , and thereby making it more likely that your Sim will be abducted and come back pregnant. You can also avoid abductions with the satellite, if you wish! 😉
You can also use a cheat to unlock this satellite, if you don't mind using cheats. ( I don't know for sure, but this might make you not eligible for Achievment Awards if you are playing on console. 😥) 

And like @xochiquetzl_xkvn stated, I had my Sim (who was a Geek in the Scientist career) do the "search for the truth" interaction on the telescope a lot!😅 He had 2 Alien babies, and would have had more but he has a wife and 2 kids with her, and 2 clones from his job as a scientist all living in the same house, so there isn't any more room for an Alien baby. 
Also, in general , having higher Logic skill results in more abductions, and would thereby increase your chance to come back Alien pregnant! Nerd

Also, @TygerNight is 100 percent correct in that the only way to get a 100 percent Alien baby is to get abducted an pregnant (so technically the baby isn't genetically related to the Sim that is abducted!)  
I have Human - Alien marriages in my game and their children are only half of both... usually they have the Alien skin of the Alien parent, but the eyes, and hair of the Human parent, with no Alien abilities.  

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 52 of 60 (1,697 Views)

★★ Novice

@PugLove888Both times I had 7 sims in the household and no other sim was pregnant (the first time I was able to invite another sim to the join the household after I gave up on the abduction baby).  Both times the 8th sim died and that was when I was trying to get a sim abducted so he would have an alien baby.  I have looked around and I see others confirm their sims were abducted and got pregnant from it.    I'm just really confused.  I see other people say it took 3 or 4 tries.  I'm on 10th try and nothing.  Like it can't be bad luck, and the final 2 I had the MCCCC mod with 100 percent rate.  So something must be broken right?  I have MCCC and the book of chaos mod. 

I guess the book of chaos mod is the problem because that is how I'm getting the sim abducted.  I believe the mod is using the alien abduction debug cheat, so perhaps sims won't get pregnant with the debug mode cheat.  I assumed it would work the same because I've seen let's plays where people use the mod for alien abduction pregnancy and it works.  Maybe that was years ago and EA changed the debug cheat.

Another guess on my part is I haven't tried putting the sim in science career or had the particular sim use the telescope to look for the truth.  Honestly after setting MCC chance to 100% I didn't think anything else would matter.

Is there a specific time?  I've mostly tried at night between 9pm and 6am.  Maybe there is like a 10 minute window or something that I missed?

Thanks for the replies.

Message 53 of 60 (1,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@Nargulok  It's not a ten minute window, it's a window of HOURS AND HOURS.  Carl's Guide has a video on it.  (Can I link to YouTube here?  https://youtu.be/-e95uNyonmA )

Message 54 of 60 (1,663 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay, well now it worked finally.

Only differnece is this time with MCC set 100 for both young adult and adult, I had the sim abducted during the day time.  Night time wasn't working I guess?

I'm confused.

Message 55 of 60 (1,654 Views)

Champion

@Nargulok , I don't use Mods, so I can't help you with how they would affect this.  But I'm glad you at least got one Sim to be Alien pregnant! 👽😅
I haven't tired to get any Sims Alien pregnant in a while, but I never had that much problems, at least when I either had unlocked the Satellite Dish through gameplay or else when I used the cheat to unlock it! 😉

Message 56 of 60 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My sims got abducted but didn't get pregnant, BUT I'd saved just as he was abducted and so kept going back on the save and after three tries he was pregnant. Now the alien child is married, even though his beloved found out he was an alien. They had a child, but he doesn't seem to be a hybrid.  Definitely using the satellite dish and searching for truth did it got the abduction thing going on and he was in the science career.

Message 57 of 60 (1,582 Views)

★★★★ Expert

The save and reload method @Gednaa suggests is awesomesauce and highly effective.  I've used it in several saves to get Snagglefluster.  Wink

Message 58 of 60 (1,568 Views)

Champion

@Gednaa  I don't have too many Alien/Human offspring in the game.  But the ones i have usually are whatever Alien skin color the Alien parent has with the human hair of the Human parent, and no special Alien abilities.  

Hybrids that used to be in the game, such as Alien/Vampire hybrids 🧛‍♂️👽 were very buggy!  So, they tweaked that in an update and now you aren't supposed to be able to have a hybrid at all.  I haven't really tested it since that update (which was a couple of years ago) , but I've heard players say that they still can occasionally get hybrids after that update (without mods). 🤷‍♀️

Message 59 of 60 (1,520 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PugLove888 Aaaahhh.... thanks for that valuable info. I was dispoointed that my sim wasn't a hybrid when he was born to an alien and human. I used cas to give him pointy ears and blue skin anyway, just to satisfy myself! lol
Message 60 of 60 (1,448 Views)