Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

by Suntaile

Original Post

Re: Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Daneya15, that's alright! Large smile I played both Sims 2 & Sims 3 and I knew those cheats were familiar, but couldn't remember which version hey were from! Oops Embarrassed I just knew they weren't from TS4! Wink (I think TS2 was my favorite version of the Sims! Heart )

But it always nice to try to help! Thanks! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 31 of 60 (2,521 Views)

★ Guide

So here's a story I'd like to share on this issue.

Sawyer Helms got up one morning, kissed his son good bye then headed off to work at the hospital.  While there, he had to run some tests on a teen named Layton.  After running all of the tests, he referred Layton to one of the doctors who diagnosed him with bloaty head.  Sawyer then treated the illness and Layton happily left the hospital.

Two weeks went by seeing Sawyer get promoted all the way up to Doctor when out of the blue, Layton calls and invites him to his birthday party.  Pleased that one of his former patients remembered him, Sawyer agreed.  He watched happily as Layton became a young adult and the two began to flirt with one another.

A week or so after Layton's birthday, the two got married and Layton moved in with Sawyer and his child son named Barry.  That very night, Layton was awakened by strange lights.  Going to investigate, he found himself pulled into a spaceship, experimented on and several days later, giving birth to a son.  

Now, with Sawyer having a son and Layton having a son, they decided they wanted a child together.  So they adopted a child son named Courtney.

Some time later, Sawyer changed jobs and began working as a scientist.  Layton stayed home to raise Quinton.  Barry became a young adult and is now engaged to a lovely lady named Ashlynn Li.  Courtney is now a teen and the family has a satellite in the yard to contact aliens.  Four times now, they've been abducted; Sawyer once, Barry twice and Layton this last time.

Will Layton turn out to be pregnant again?  Who knows?  But it would be interesting if he, having been pregnant before, turns out to be the one with child this time as well.

Message 32 of 60 (2,058 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I’m actually trying to find out what to expect and do now that my male scientist was abducted and became pregnant! 😭 I’m on console and I’ve had many of my sims, mostly female abducted with no impregnations so this is quite odd and unexpected and unwanted as he was hanging out with someone I want him to marry! 😩
Message 33 of 60 (1,966 Views)

Hero
@midtwilightblue You can give the baby up once it's born.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 60 (1,957 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I did, it was twin boys 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Message 35 of 60 (1,948 Views)

Champion

Wow, I've had several Sims who have had pregnancies from Alien abductions, but never twins! Raised eyebrow

Message 36 of 60 (1,928 Views)

★ Guide

lol! I honestly hope it doesn’t happen again. He was abducted three nights in a row after I sent them off. Gotta keep a close eye on that one! Thinking

Message 37 of 60 (1,888 Views)

Champion

@midtwilightblue, thanks for the picture! Heart  Wow!  Abducted 3 nights in a row! Raised eyebrowDisappointedLarge smile  If you want to prevent him from getting abducted again, you can make the satellite dish in the Science career and set it to prevent abductions. Nerd If you don't want to go through that you can also use a cheat to purchase the satellite in Build/Buy Mode. 

Go into Build/Buy Mode. Bring up the cheat box by pressing "Ctrl"+"Shift"+"C" (without the quotes) and in the box type "bb.showhiddenobjects" and press the "Enter" button.  Then click on the Sort "Objects by Function" (looks like a chair icon) on the lower right of the screen.  Then choose "Electronics" and then the miscellaneous electronics section button (looks like 3 dots and says "Misc.").  Then scroll down until you find the satellite dish (I think it costs 500 Simoleans).  Standard smile

If you don't want to use cheats and don't want to play the Scientist career, the best you can do is to avoid doing things that attract them like using the telescope at night, or the microscope.  Abductions usually happen at night in my game.  But even avoiding telescopes and microscopes isn't fool proof, since I have had my Sims get abducted while gardening! OopsLarge smile

Message 38 of 60 (1,885 Views)

★★★ Guide

If you want to improve chance of male pregnancy, some out-of-the-box (or at least, less common) suggestions that might be helpful:

-Once you get your logic skill high enough you get the Search for Truth interaction by using the telescope at night. Use it early in the night for a few days in a row. Doing this every day for a bit is a lot more effective than just once in a while. Early in the evening widens the window for potential abduction that night.

-Frequent interaction with alien(s) having high relationship meter (friend or lover) seems to help.

-I think it might be required that you’ve met an alien so take advantage of alien bar night events if you dont want to be a scientist. 

-it might not be possible to be abducted from an apartment. I’m not sure, but I’m having trouble getting this to work right now. 

Message 39 of 60 (1,840 Views)

★ Novice

Yes they can as it has just happened to my sim who was jogging around 

Message 40 of 60 (1,720 Views)