Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

by Suntaile

Original Post

Re: Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

★★★ Novice
Thank you but I have only 5 people in the house and no pregnancies!
Message 21 of 60 (3,474 Views)

Champion (Retired)

As I wrote there is a small chance each time. So just keep trying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 22 of 60 (3,468 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you very much ! Angel

Message 23 of 60 (3,455 Views)

Champion

@Squalo_Tiburon, I'm not sure but I would think that if your Sim has enough points from fulfilling Aspirations you can go to the Aspiration panel of your Sim and click on the Rewards Store icon (it is a round button with a picture of a gift on it) -- if you have 3000 points you can use them to "purchase" the Fertility Reward which increases your chance of fertility (as well as twins and triplets!) Wink  There is also a Lot Trait you can add to your Sim's lot called "On Ley Line" which increases chances of twins, but I don't know if it increases a chance of conceiving a baby or not.  Also, since the male pregnancies usually take place on a spaceship and not on your Sim's lot, this may not work for abductions anyway! Thinking 

But I would think that the individual Fertility Reward should help in your case! Wink  But like @jpkarlsen stated, you might have to wait a while!

Best of Luck ! And please update us if your male Sims gets pregnant or not! Standard smile

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 24 of 60 (3,416 Views)

★★ Novice

My male SIM has been abducted 5 times and no sign of pregnancy yet 😭

Hearing that somebody had 30 tries and no success is very demotivating!

I really don't want to use any cheats! :/

Message 25 of 60 (3,350 Views)

★★ Guide
I also thought it doesn't work anymore, but yesterday after many abductions my male sim got alien twins (latest patch version).
Message 26 of 60 (3,283 Views)

Champion

@Baylon7373, congrats on your twin pregnancy via Alien abduction! Large smile:eahigh_file:  (Now there is a sentence you don't hear everyday! Party hat )  It would be interesting to know if the patch upped the chances of pregnancy-by-alien-abduction, or if this would have happened eventually anyway. Wondering  

@Skyla1203, if the latest patch is what helped @Baylon7373 get his Sim abducted and pregnant by Aliens, then perhaps you will have a better chance too!?! Fingers crossed  Its worth a try, to don't give up! Wink

Message 27 of 60 (3,269 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, there is a way! But it is a cheat and not actually being abducted, but you will be alien pregnant. First you press ctrl + shift + c, then you type, boolProp testingcheatsenabled true, then press enter. Shift and click in the sim you want pregnant and click spawn, click tombstone of L and D. A tombstone will appear beside them. Click the tombstone, click more and then click “make me alien pregnant”, then voila!

Message 28 of 60 (3,196 Views)

Champion

@Daneya15, that sounds like cheat instructions for TS3 -- but this is the TS4 forums so that won't work for this game! Oops  In TS4 there is no "tombstone of life & death" nor do we type "boolprop" in our cheats.  But your instructions sure do bring back memories! Heart Large smile Thank you for trying to help, though! Angel

Message 29 of 60 (3,187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh, I thought this was for TS2 actually! 😆 sorry, thanks for telling me!

Message 30 of 60 (3,121 Views)