Re: Male Alien Pregnancies from abductions not possible anymore?

by Gednaa

Original Post

★★★ Novice

yeah, my male sim is pregnant i think. he was abducted like, 3 times.

Message 41 of 60 (1,370 Views)

★ Apprentice

If your male sim gets pregnant, is it visible right after the abduction, or should you wait for a while? 

Message 42 of 60 (1,274 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@cassieb95 

You will get a note about a weird tummy ache.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 43 of 60 (1,269 Views)

★ Novice

One of my male sims got pregnant his father just got abducted moments ago I’m playing right now I’m hoping he won’t be pregnant 

Message 44 of 60 (1,136 Views)

Champion

@Buterfly831 , I've had a few male Sims get abducted and not return pregnant, so it is possible.Wink  But I would say the majority of the time mine have returned pregnant. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 45 of 60 (1,079 Views)

★★ Novice

By the way, is it possible for merman sims to become pregnant by alien abductions? I have been trying and trying as well and still no luck..

Message 46 of 60 (1,043 Views)

★★ Novice

@Mystiny wrote:

By the way, is it possible for merman sims to become pregnant by alien abductions? I have been trying and trying as well and still no luck..

Nevermind, I saw his tummy ache! The answer is Yes

Message 47 of 60 (1,027 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My sim got pregnant the first time he was abducted, but although he is definitely pregnant, it seems to be going on forever (more than 3 days) and I have other households so see to, but you can be I'll go over and check on my other households and he'll go into labour and I'll miss the birth!  Is there any way to force labor without losing the alien birth achievement? Thank you.

Message 48 of 60 (765 Views)

★ Guide
@Suntaile Actually abduction is the only way to get a pure alien child. If you have the ability to get pregnant on a male Sim and try for a baby with an alien, it will be a hybrid. I've been filling my families with alien-abduction twins for a couple years. >.>;
Message 49 of 60 (754 Views)

★★ Novice

I have yet to see a sim get impregnated after an alien abduction.  One sim was abducted 9 times, never impregnated.  I've been trying with another, got to 8 times and then tried installing the MCC Command Center and changed the pregnancy rate for young adults and adults to be 100 percent, restarted the game and 2 more times, nothing.  I give up, going to have to use MCC Command Center to just start the pregnancy.

Message 50 of 60 (694 Views)