Re: Make The Sims Mobile Fun With No Long Waits!

by dnlsimmer

Original Post

Make The Sims Mobile Fun With No Long Waits!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello Firemonkeys developers!
I would like to leave my feedback about The Sims Mobile here. I played this game in the early release here in Brazil, and I just loved the game, a fast and fun game. But the Maxis developers fumbled for new updates and did stupid things. Energy bar in a game of The Sims? Really? This is ridiculous, and it makes the game EXTREMELY BORING! Sims have no reactions, don't they feel hungry? Don't they get dirty? In the beta I remember that we had hunger bar, fun and etc and they removed it, it spoiled the game. We have to wait minutes for the power bar to recharge and this is very bad, completely takes away the fun of the game. In addition to the work events that were 5 minutes and now it's HOURS !. What I ask of you to make the game look like The Sims, not as a game made by trainees, a quick game that no agent has to wait for hours to play again, and the game to be FREE TO PLAY, and not PAY TO WIN, remove the energy bar and come back with the needs bar and let the agent play the game all day without having to wait for a ridiculous energy bar to reload.

Message 1 of 6 (1,443 Views)

★★★ Pro

I disagree, I had to upgrade my bed, upgrade bathroom, buy a bathtub. If they change it now, you will see a lot of people raging on the boards. Stop and just play the game. If you want to continuously play go play Sims 4.

Message 2 of 6 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Pro
@dnlsimmer also this Energy Systems been in existence for a long time, way over a year-and-a-half. You must have just came back from a long break. Go take a seat.
Message 3 of 6 (1,405 Views)

Betreff: Make The Sims Mobile Fun With No Long Waits!

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@dnlsimmerHello! Well i think the sims in all versions were allways an expensive game. Expensive if you want extra packages....like collections and so on..you can never have all of them..expect you play one game for years and made events doable or tripple....or if you payed em....But i say that you really are right with the points.
I also play TSM now a longer time and i am also pretty bored.
The only thing i log in for now, is for to farm jewels and also lokking forward for the neighborhood update tomorrow, but i say how it is..it is a game for beside atm untill this game will get more interaction details.
The animation designs are very pretty in my taste but for me it is a game beside other sims online games now. Well it allways depends on what you want..if you have no time or ambition for deeper playing then TSM is perfect in his short interaction style....

It is boring for people who played longer sims online versions and like all the stuff you named here..like hunger and so on. The waiting times for the energy are really a terrible point lol..right.

Greetings...😊

Message 4 of 6 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86there are so many sims games...well i play two now....depends on what you like 😏 i still like TSM. And if i want more interaction i am jumping to my other game freeplay.

Message 5 of 6 (1,352 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You're right, so my feedback changes to more energy-giving objects that don't have to wait so long to recharge.

Message 6 of 6 (1,347 Views)