Majong Sanctuary stuck on level

by karinf45

Original Post

Majong Sanctuary stuck on level

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Mahjong Sanctuary is stuck on puzzle 680. I have played this puzzle at least 20 times and will not let me get past 6 moves.

[CM edit - Updated title for clarity.]

Message 1 of 9 (1,905 Views)

Re: Majong Sanctuary stuck on level

★★★ Novice

I have tried for 2 weeks to pass this level. Nothing works...did you ever find a way???

Message 2 of 9 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 3 of 9 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, what I had to do unfortunately...is play as many of the daily challenges I could to earn enough "stars" to get the extra slot and shuffles that i could in order to beat the level. Trick is use a shuffle first after shuffle applied, use extra slot right afterwards. When you pick a tile and see whats under that tile and perhaps its going to do nothing for next move..put tile back and continue to do that if its not going to provide a match on next move. Then shuffle again. It was hands down the HARDEST level I've ever played. Be warned though after this level..exactly 10 levels ahead youll have another one thats going to be rough. So save up stars..Took me a week on it..but nothing like this level was. I was BEYOND frustrated!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!  

Message 4 of 9 (1,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

HOPEFULLY you saw my response cuz I tell ya...i became flat irritated...it should be in all honesty revamped for peoples sanity! lol. The level is meant for failure...I told pogo that I had had enough after 3 weeks and 2 or 3 moves then fail was unfair. Of course I was told it was beatable by pogo and nothing they could do for me.

Sooooo as I explained in response prior I did beat it FINALLY. I did a freakin happy dance afterwards. Level 780 isnt pleasant either...took a week. GOOOOOOD LUCK...!!! Mzz...aka Deb

Message 5 of 9 (1,414 Views)

★ Novice
@karinf45 I am stuck on 450 -- how do you get by these levels? and I cannot go back and play previous levels.
Message 6 of 9 (1,336 Views)

★★★ Pro

@saltfever 

Did you win level 450? If so, that’s as far as you can go in that biome. Have you spent your stars building the sanctuary? Once you spend all of your stars and do all of the tasks you can move to the Arctic biome by clicking on the little map in the lower left corner of the screen. You can also replay all levels by clicking on the arrow in the circle on the right side.

Message 7 of 9 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@karinf45 can not get off 680
Message 8 of 9 (946 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pinklanyTd i did all my stars
Message 9 of 9 (945 Views)