Main Menu still Showing Seasons Pre-Order Ad

by mecaka

Original Post

Main Menu still Showing Seasons Pre-Order Ad

★★ Novice

So, there have been a few patches and I've repaired my game, restarted my laptop, turned mods off, had mods on with an empty mods folder, all sorts of things, and I'm still seeing the banner thing at the bottom of the main menu advertising the Seasons Pre-Order "Available June 22". I'm on a Mac, I have the newest version of the game, and own Seasons, I just would like to see current news for the Sims 4 and not 2-month-old stuff. It's obviously not a pressing issue or anything, as it's just what I can see there, it's just a little annoying. I've attached a screen cap of what I'm seeing.

Message 1 of 4 (351 Views)

Re: Main Menu still Showing Seasons Pre-Order Ad

Champion

@mecaka, I never noticed that! Large smileEmbarrassed  I guess once I get the newest pack, I don't pay attention until a new picture pops up, so the fact that it was advertising a past release date escaped me! :eahigh_file:  I don't play on a Mac, but it is the same for PC.  

I think the reason that it still has this information showing up as news is because there really hasn't been any news since then.  We have not heard what is next in the pipes for TS4, but I would guess some sort of Game Pack and at least one Stuff Pack.  (What those would be I have no idea! ) Wink

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (328 Views)

★★ Novice
I feel like usually they'll post similar things that appear on 'My Home' in Origin in the news section. So, for example, the new patch added Carribean style items, so a link to the blog post could have shown up there. I also feel like there was a sale a few weeks ago on Backyard stuff that would have normally shown up there? I'm not sure...
Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

★★ Pro

@mecaka

I have the same contents on my main menu, so it's not just you.

If you're still concerned about it, please feel free to post on the AHQ Sims Mac Forum - https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

Message 4 of 4 (305 Views)