Re: Mah Sim works but hes unemploid!!!!!

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mah Sim works but hes unemploid!!!!!

★★★ Novice

So i got the following issue, one of my controlled sims is working at anothers retail store, but if I play as that sim it says he is unemployed :O Is there maybe an way or mod to fix that ?

btw he is exact copy of that redneck from header logo above xDDD

Oh and also does anyone know the cheat code for deleting objects ? I got leaf piles I cant burn.

Oh and one more question, sometimes I employ sims but they dont ever show up for work like if they wouldnt exist, anyone knows why ?

Thanks

Much Love

Pit <3

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
Hi @PIT_DEFENDER

1. Working at a retail shop as NPC isn't really a job. A random NPC is pulled from the pool so that is normal behavior
2. This is a known bug. Feel free to post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Leaf-piles-Ashes-don-t-disappear/td-p/6892043/jump-to/f...
3. Are those employers Vampires ? They don't show up during the day if employed at places.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (188 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Hi @PIT_DEFENDER

1. Working at a retail shop as NPC isn't really a job. A random NPC is pulled from the pool so that is normal behavior
2. This is a known bug. Feel free to post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Leaf-piles-Ashes-don-t-disappear/td-p/6892043/jump-to/f...
3. Are those employers Vampires ? They don't show up during the day if employed at places.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)