Re: MC Relationships Not Working

by Trismagistos

Original Post

MC Relationships Not Working

★★★★★ Novice

I downloaded the Mc Command Center mod and everything works pretty well except that whoever I click on the relationships button to try to change the relationship between two sims the window closes and a last exception window pops up. I tried going to discord but it said safari couldn't find the page. Please help!

Message 1 of 4 (2,630 Views)

@addykimmy

Moved your post to the General Discussion forum Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 4 (2,592 Views)

Champion
@addykimmy Try to google: 'The Sims 4 lastException Assistant' please. There is a possibility to open a new browserpage (Try using google, opera or edge when safari doesn't work) Enter the text of your last exception in the window en just press enter. It will show which mod is the culprit or where the last exception(s) are to be found.
There is a brand new version of MCCC so download and install that one too.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 4 (2,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@addykimmy We're not able to provide a link to the MCCC site but you can find a link here in the SimsVIP Monthly Mod News page:

https://simsvip.com/2020/02/02/monthly-mod-news-january-20/

Scroll down to where you see Popular Mod Updates section and click on the link to MCCC. There is where you can find MCCC Support and Last Exceptions Support you are looking for. There are also instructions on how to upgrade if you are currently using an older version of MCCC.

You should now be using MC Command Center 7.0.0. As @Trismagistos said, it's very important to be using only the most current version of this mod (this is also true for all other mods).

It's also important that anytime you make a change in your Sims 4 Mods folder you should clear your cache by deleting the localthumbcache.package in your Sims 4 folder. No worries, the game will auto-generate a new cache file the next time you launch it.

Btw- I use this mod to edit relationships all the time so I can confirm that it does still work. Good luck, I hope this helps!

Message 4 of 4 (2,551 Views)