Lots show up empty when visited

by lolansel21

Original Post

Lots show up empty when visited

★ Novice

Every time I go to a different lot with my sim the lot is empty, even though the map shows a lot on it. A building only shows after a rebuild it which is very annoying. this happens with community lots and houses. This issue only stops when I use a different game file which I did but now it is happening with my new game.

Also, the rental lots from snowy escape have changed to residential lots even though I have not even visited them yet.

I have mods and cc and when I go to a new lot I receive a last exception file but I've tried to find the problem but I don't know how to read it, when I try to attach it, it says "The attachment's lastexception does not match its file extension and has been removed."

Help will really be appreciated as I have not been able to play the sims properly for quite a while now.

Message 1 of 3 (545 Views)

Re: Lots show up empty when visited

@lolansel21

Moved out of the Mac forum. Could it be this? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Houses-Lots-disappear/td-p/4620279

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 3 (518 Views)

Re: Lots show up empty when visited

★★★★ Expert
@lolansel21 You need to check your mods. Sounds like you have a problem with one of them.
Message 3 of 3 (479 Views)