January - last edited January
@PsychotpsIt's kind of. You can actually travel there and steal everything back.
I've found another bug. You can actually go over the household funds cap.
1. Make sure you have more than one Sim in your household.
2. Amasse the household funds cap (easy with perfect Dragon Fruit plantation).
3. Split your household and send a Sim out (except the gardener/money maker) with most of the funds (I actually sent it with it all). Don't move it into any lot, leave it off worlds.
4. With your money maker/gardener (original household), amasse the household funds cap again.
5. Send another Sim out with most of the funds. DON'T merge it with the Sim you already sent off. Leave each of them in a separate household. Repeat the previous steps as many as you can (7 is the best).
6. When you're done sending Sims off with all your funds, amasse the funds cap once more.
7. Start merging the households with the Sims you sent off back.
When there's no Sim left in a household the game transfers all the funds to the merged household, even above the cap.
Yeah they need to stop being rude. Trying to buy better appliances so my sim can live better but I have to pay double for. I’m playing this game to get AWAY from real life problems. Now I’m just pissed.