Lost game

by karrotigris

Original Post

Lost game

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I’ve been playing sims mobile for a few years and had a lot of progress in my game and a lot of special items and almost the highest level etc and my game was connected to gamecenter, then i created a new game on the same gamecenter account because you can have two at the same time and you pick the one you choose to have on each device you know? But when i downloaded the game on my ipad again after not playing, but only the newer game came up as an option to pick from and not my old one with lots of special items.

When you pick between games you have played on before when you download the game, it now only says the new game (that I made after my oldest game) and then the level 1 game you get when you start up before you choose your old one. My oldest game doesnt show up there anymore so I cant pick it.

Is it lost forever?

I have it connected to my gamecenter account and I never clicked ”delete” or anything, can I get it back? Can you get it back with the gamecenter account or do you have to use your id? Because I cant seem to find it going through my camera roll. Is it even possible to fix? How do I contact EA about this?

// A very sad sim owner

Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)

Re: Lost game

Hero

@karrotigris 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 2 (131 Views)