Re: Lost furniture after moving

by Hsik006

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost furniture after moving

★★ Apprentice

Hello! 

I just moved my Sims to a nice house in Sulani, and choose the option keep your furniture, but all my stuff ain't in my household inventory. It also is not on the old lot anymore. I am very disappointed because my treasures from Selvadorada, my moneytree, my pictures... everything is gone. I thought it would maybe come back if I restarted the game and clicked on 'save' so I also can't go back in sims time anymore. Please, does someone know what to do? I'm really sad!

Message 1 of 4 (2,105 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Pro

Hi @Hsik006 You can go back to an earlier save of the game, there's a good tutorial at Carls Sims 4 Guide on how to go about that, and salvage from an earlier time before moving. 

Note also, that there is a mod that interferes with household inventory, making it unusable.. just checking in case you use it, and were unaware.

Hope this helps.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. 
I have no connection to EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,069 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @Hsik006 You can go back to an earlier save of the game, there's a good tutorial at Carls Sims 4 Guide on how to go about that, and salvage from an earlier time before moving. 

Note also, that there is a mod that interferes with household inventory, making it unusable.. just checking in case you use it, and were unaware.

Hope this helps.

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. 
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 4 (2,070 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Sashas0nicthanks! I went experimenting a bit and also found the same option to reset a save and I got my stuff back! Thank you!

Message 3 of 4 (2,053 Views)

★★ Pro

You're welcome @Hsik006 so glad you resurrected your saves! Yes, once you've worked with it you feel awesome,  Standard smile I also remember being so relieved, long while ago now though  

Happy Simming  Star

Message 4 of 4 (2,048 Views)