Betreff: Loss progress in sim mobile after twice app delete

by jayivy666

Original Post

Loss progress in sim mobile after twice app delete

★★★ Newbie

Hi pals, 

I have previously delete the app due to some bug, but when I reinstall with my save game, the error occured, so I delete and reinstall again (But this time all my progress saved is gone)!

Have anyone experienced this issue before and how did you fixed it?

Note: I’ve tried to reconnect via facebook and EA account, but it doesn’t help at all 

Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@iqam0sn7gj5iHello! Did you play the tutorial untill level 6 or 7 ? Then you can open the window on the right side with the settings..there you need to connect to your data where did to connect to .. (FB, EA or google play and so on...)to save the game.
You need to connect there again and then this windows opens: one is with the new game you just started,the other one next to it is your older saved game.
Be carefully if you click the wrong one, then your old game is lost forever .

When you reinstall the game you allways have to play the tutorial untill the settings can be opened to get your game from the cloud.

So you have to connect it allways yo the playstore, FB and so on...there are different options yo save it.....and check it regulary please.

Idk if you know this but this could fix your problem.

If you still will have trouble with this then a hero ir gamechanger could give you a link for a tutorial to this .

Hope this helps!💖💕

Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

Hero

@jayivy666 thanks for your suggestion.

@iqam0sn7gj5i  Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix at the forums. The best you can do is to contact an EA advisor.
You can read here how to Get help in The Sims Mobile.

Select Connection and tech support and then Game progress issues.

Support hours are temporarily changed. New Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m, UTC Monday - Saturday 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 3 of 4 (271 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat 💖💕
Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)