Losing 25 simolians

by EmmO218

Original Post

Re: Losing 25 simolians

★★★ Newbie
@SheriGR Yeah so my sim was playing games on the computer and everytime they stopped 25 simoleons was deducted from household funds. The NAP I had on was Back to the Old Days and in the description it does mention getting a fine when technology is used. I have just repealed that NAP and tried again and don’t seem to be getting any more deductions so I think it is related to that.
Message 21 of 37 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EmmO218 @MieshJ @dontgivearatooth @Slimple101  ...Did any of you have the same situation that @laura_n_2308 possibly in place when the funds were deducted? ('Eco Lifestyle' pack with the 'Back to the Old Days' NAP in place)? (Excellent suggestion, @laura_n_2308! )

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 22 of 37 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not a hundred percent sure but if you have eco lifestyle, there’s this voting thing that u can do via mailbox, and one of the things u can vote for is “back to the old days” which means you can only use books and board games, no electronics, drinking juice, or woohoo is allowed, if you do tht then you’ll be fined 

Message 23 of 37 (1,081 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It's happening every single time when my sims stop watching TV. Seems like they're getting charged 25 simoleons for watching it..
I dont have any NAP's. I also disabled NAP's in my game settings a long time ago, and I've checked, they're still disabled.

Message 24 of 37 (1,022 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem aswell i dont have mods and no bar and no vampires.

There are olny 2 sims in my household aswell they do live in an ampasrtment, maybe it is something to do with that.

Message 25 of 37 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you genius omg thank you 

Message 26 of 37 (921 Views)

Why does my sim get charged 25 simoleons everytime she’s done using her laptop ?

★★★ Novice

My sim is a college student so she doesn’t have much money but everytime she does something on her laptop she is charged 25 simoleons and I have no idea why this is happening ???

Message 27 of 37 (906 Views)

Re: Why does my sim get charged 25 simoleons everytime she’s done using her lapt

Hero
@Amber-Stephens What NAPs are active in your neighborhood. I think that's one of them. Good Old times maybe ? Not sure which one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 37 (882 Views)

Re: Why does my sim get charged 25 simoleons everytime she’s done using her lapt

★★★ Novice
@crinrict The only NAP Active is the water conservation
Message 29 of 37 (868 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Amber-Stephens Do you own any businesses ? If so, are there any NAPs active there ?

EDIT: Merged this with another thread on the same topic

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 37 (863 Views)