Re: Losing 25 simolians

by EmmO218

Original Post

Losing 25 simolians

★ Apprentice

I’m randomly losing 25 simolians every hour: my sims aren’t doing anything to have had that happen... I don’t have any idea what it is... it seems to happen any time I use anything in the kitchen... (not with making food) PLEASE HELP! My sims are becoming poor because of it! Only when they use the stove to cook what came from the fridge and even while just washing dishes....

Message 1 of 37 (4,511 Views)

Champion
@EmmO218 Does your Sim household have a bar of any sort? If so that could be the culprit. Making drinks will cost your household simoleons. Just put the bar in your household inventory until your Sims earn some more money.

The other option could be that your Sims are giving tips to street- or other musicians, DJ's or buying food in stalls.
It seems that you must keep an eye out for your sims all the time.

Have fun playing 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 37 (4,474 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

It’s only ever when they’re at home and only in the kitchen. Right now I’m playing with only 2 sims. Last time it happened one of them was asleep and the other was reading a book... now what would cause 25 to just be spent. That doesn’t make since if ones asleep and ones reading. 

Message 3 of 37 (4,465 Views)

Champion
@EmmO218 Did you lock the doors? It could well be that a kleptomaniac or a Vampire entered your house. If not, then I will have to look into it further.

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 4 of 37 (4,442 Views)

★ Apprentice

No, no doors are locked. Nothing has been stolen and no vampires. I just can’t figure it out. I just did a hour hour gameplay and it was every hour in game that the 25 came out. I can’t find out why it’s happening 

Message 5 of 37 (4,438 Views)

Champion
@EmmO218 Do you play with Custom Content or Modifications? And if so, would you want to try to play without them and check if it is by any chance cc, mod or script related?

Let op:

Message 6 of 37 (4,428 Views)

★ Apprentice

The only mod is the mc command center, I could try the game without that and see 

Message 7 of 37 (4,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@EmmO218I doubt that this mod would be the issue or the problem.

Let op:

Message 8 of 37 (4,414 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too. It’s the only mod that I have on my game. I don’t have any others. But this all started happening right after the first update before snowy escape. I haven’t heard of anyone else with this problem. 

Message 9 of 37 (4,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue. Every single time my sim is using a computer and they stop using it they lose 25 simoleons. This also happens when they stop watching TV. 

Message 10 of 37 (4,333 Views)