Looking to Lower Spellcaster's Rank - Is It Possible?

by gwenleah

Original Post

Re: Looking to Lower Spellcaster's Rank - Is It Possible?

Champion

@gwenleah, no, nothing was adjusted or changed as there have not been any patches since I posted with the cheat.Wink  I tied the cheat before I posted it for you, and I just tried the cheat now and they worked both times! 

I know you removed your Mods and deleted the localthumbcache.package file from the game folder earlier, but did you also delete this file after you removed the Mod that you forgot about? Wondering Sometimes bits of old or corrupted data can linger, and this is why deleting this cache file is so important. Raised eyebrow Otherwise, even though you have removed the Mods, bits of it can still remain and effect your game! Disappointed

Also, Before you tired the Stats.Set_Stat RankedStatistic_WitchOccult_WitchXP cheat, did you enter the testing cheats on cheat first and then press Enter on your keyboard?Wondering  The spellcaster rank cheat will not work without the testing cheats on cheat entered first! 

Also, I might have not been clear with the Spellcaster rank cheat Embarrassed ...  the Spellcaster that you want to change the rank of  should be the Sim that is active.  This is why they have to be made a playable Sim for this cheat to work.  Also, there should be a space before you enter the number of the level .  For example, it will look like this:
Stats.Set_Stat RankedStatistic_WitchOccult_WitchXP 550
And then press the Enter button again. 

To make sure you entered the cheat correctly, just copy from here and paste it in your cheat box after you enter the testing cheats on cheat. Wink  It is rather a long cheat! DisappointedLarge smile

You can put in any value, depending on what rank you want the Spellcaster to be.  I was able to change a Master Spellcaster to an Acolyte by entering 550, but that is just one example. Standard smile

Hopefully with this more clearer information you will be able to get it to work! Fingers crossed

Please update us on your progress!Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 11 (239 Views)