Looking for Information

by GravityDavenport

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Looking for Information

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone have info on the clothing item "Sweet Stripes Boat Neck"? It's a shirt that my friend has in her clothing inventory but I don't, and I haven't seen it anywhere else. If anyone has any info about it that would be great.

I just think it looks AMAZING and I soooo want it.. but there is nothing on the internet about it so I'm pretty confused. Maybe it's an ASOS? It has no event logo in the corner so that's super weird.

Anyway thanks for reading and I hope someone knows anything about it. 

I've included a picture as well.

Message 1 of 8 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Looking for Information

Hero
Message 6 of 8 (486 Views)

All Replies

@GravityDavenport I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this shirt came from an early-ish Wumples Quest.
Message 2 of 8 (561 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thecakeisaLIE82 Okay, I'll do some Wumples digging. That's definitely a lead, thanks!
Message 3 of 8 (555 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thecakeisaLIE82 I looked through every wumples and couldn't find it in there. My friend dislikes wumples quests and rarely ever does them.
But thank you for the quick reply!
Message 4 of 8 (538 Views)

Ok, then. Sorry I didn't have the right answer for you. Usually the clothes you win in certain events have a little toggle on the CAS picture showing what event it was from (like the Back to School clothes have a stack of books), but the Wumples stuff doesn't have that and the sweet stripes shirt has no toggle either. I guess its possible it was a freebie. Good luck in your search.

Message 5 of 8 (531 Views)

Hero
@GravityDavenport Seems to be an anniversary gift from March 2019

https://www.reddit.com/r/SimsMobile/wiki/events

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 8 (487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 Thanks for the link! And you're right...darn it maybe they'll give it again one day? (totally unlikely but whatever)

Thanks for your help everyone!
Message 7 of 8 (475 Views)

Hero

Now I remember! This is how it looked when we got the gift pack. It had some imperfections that were fixed by changing it to a tighter and shorter version of the original.

This image is from @Phantomlover1717 bug report.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 8 (458 Views)