Re: Long life span aging

by crinrict

Original Post

Long life span aging

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 10-15
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set life span to long, then wait for pet to age up
What happens when the bug occurs? In the long sim life span, the cat will be a kitten for a bit, but then when it ages into an adult, it ages into an elder within seconds.
What do you expect to see? Ages into an adult and then an elder in a bit of time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

None

Message 1 of 4 (342 Views)

Hero
@emrosiaa Could you test this on a fresh save that never had any mods in to see if it occurs there too or if it's related to your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (299 Views)

Hero
@emrosiaa Did you have a chance to test this on a fresh save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (250 Views)

Hero
@emrosiaa Moving this to game info for further info and discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (199 Views)