Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Litter Bag Stuck on Head

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? Every Sim in Britechester World (except Active Sims) wears a trash bag/litter bag on their head. It is the one that came with Eco-Lifestyle that has a smiley face on it. If I ask them to show me another outfit, they change clothes but the litter bag remains on their heads.
What do you expect to see? Sim normal faces.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Latest Patch PC: 1.64.84.1020 (07/08/2020)

Every Sim in Britechester World (except Active Sims) wears a trash bag/litter bag on their head. It is the one that came with Eco-Lifestyle that has a smiley face on it.

If I ask them to show me another outfit, they change clothes but the litter bag remains on their heads.

What I did was that after the term was over, I moved from the Britechester house to the Drake Hall. After I transferred there everyone started wearing the litter bag.

If I reset the Sim with Shift+Click (DEBUG) nothing changes.

Message 1 of 12 (18,432 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Litter Bag Stuck on Head

★★★ Pro
@StrudelGR If you don't live in the neighborhood, Sims will automatically vote on N.A.P.s if you have visited the neighborhood before. If you want to see which ones are active for a specific neighborhood, you need to place the voting board. You can place it on a community lot and it will show you all the active N.A.P.s available for a neighborhood.

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (18,364 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro

Is the We Wear Bags N.A.P. active?

Message 2 of 12 (18,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@StrudelGR  Britechester have apparently chosen the  "We wear Bags" Neighborhood Action Plan. You can repeal it though, either by use "petition for repeal" on mailboxes, or cheat, with the testingcheats on cheat, and repeal the NAP immediately.

Message 3 of 12 (18,409 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Oh it might be!

I wasn’t told by the game, but it could have happened that people voted for it.

I will check tommorow morning.

Thank you so much both of you!

Message 4 of 12 (18,388 Views)

★★★ Pro
@StrudelGR If you don't live in the neighborhood, Sims will automatically vote on N.A.P.s if you have visited the neighborhood before. If you want to see which ones are active for a specific neighborhood, you need to place the voting board. You can place it on a community lot and it will show you all the active N.A.P.s available for a neighborhood.
Message 5 of 12 (18,365 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Compulsivian What's the cheat code to turn these bags off?
Message 6 of 12 (15,098 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@KatMagic1985 Type testingCheats true in the menubar, shift + click the Mailbox and choose "Instant repeal Neighborhood Action Plan" and the "We Wear Bags option".

Message 7 of 12 (15,090 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Compulsivian OMG it worked thank you so much! Bless you, it was driving me nut *.*. That 'We wear bags' is the most stupid thing I've seen in 20 years of simming. Will check the options to toggle those voting off.
Message 8 of 12 (13,157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Compulsivian What about ps4
Message 9 of 12 (12,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Say_Redd80 I don't play ps4, so not sure, but tried to google the Answer. To Turn on the cheat: Hit all Trigger Buttons at once. Type in: "testingcheats on" and hit Enter. Shift + Click on either the Public Voting Board or the mailbox and choose: "Instant Repeal Neighborhood Action Plan".

Message 10 of 12 (12,075 Views)