Re: Listen to us EA.

by xizac

Original Post

Listen to us EA.

★★★★ Novice

Hello, seeing that you dont really like to listen to what your fans/players are saying, im still going to say something. 

1st Topic.

Star Wars pack.

It looks boring and a waste of money, very disappointed. It should not cost anything to be honest, star wars is already partially in the game so why buy it? You cant even have the force or have relationships with Kylo ren. The pack reminds me of Disney world, that what it should have been. Maybe if you added more planets, like jakku, etc, And characters for example, Luke, Leia, Han,Hux,Phasma, Finn, Rose, Poe, Etc and the player being able to use the force. Maybe just maybe people would be more excited for this horrible pack.

2nd Topic.

More skin colors

Do I even have to explain? You need more skin tones especially dark ones.

3rd Topic

More hair, specifically black hair, I dont want to buy more packs for hair or download mods.

4th topic.

Furniture

WE NEED BUNK BEDS!

we also need,

More toys, Beds. Dressers, basic couch colors, clutter, doors, comic books.

5th Topic

More activities.

There has to be more, make them free too..why do we have to pay for small things like knitting or kitchen clutter, etc. It makes me think all you care about is money.

Last Topic

More worlds to play in.

We should have more worlds.

We should get one based of Disney world, ceder point, six flags, you know amusement parks..Even water parks like Kalahari or Soaring eagle would be cool.

Thats all,LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS EA. Thank you.

Message 1 of 17 (964 Views)

Hero
@tacobellqueen12 Moved this to the feedback forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (956 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Sul Sul! I agree with your post, But the main reason why they may not be listening because they may be still working on big projects or development,

It takes a lot of time and effort so they can make TS4! They have to get the perfect detail, Perfect everything.

It takes a lot to create graphics and design, Plus they get comments every second or every minute about complaints, They try their best so you can be happy! 😄

Be safe, Be healthy, and enjoy your day cheers!

Message 3 of 17 (921 Views)

Champion

@tacobellqueen12 , regarding skintones, I'm surprised you haven't' seen this video (I'm not on Twitter, so I couldn't find the original Tweet from Sim Guru Lindsay, but here is the video she posted)  but this has already been addressed and they are working on them as we speak!   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2lnQ9pvVW4

They have also been very good lately about adding more hair for black Sims!  They have been adding at least one (often more) in all of the recent packs.  (I haven't had a chance to play the Star Wars one yet, but all from the past year or two have had more hairstyles for black Sims! Standard smile )

They give us furniture with every pack, so if there is something specific you want, you would have to be more specific! Wink

The amusement parks idea would have to be general , because they can't use those real life parks names and logos without licensing.  Or they would have to make a deal with the park, but that would cost money. 
But as someone who loves amusement parks I would love this in the game! Party hat

Bunk beds and other things are officially addressed here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/People-Misuse-the-Spark-d-Challenge/m-p/933058...

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 17 (903 Views)

@tacobellqueen12 wrote:

Last Topic

More worlds to play in.

We should have more worlds.

We should get one based of Disney world, ceder point, six flags, you know amusement parks..Even water parks like Kalahari or Soaring eagle would be cool.

Journey to Batuu is based on Galaxy's Edge at Disney world. Never heard of the other places you mention. Personally I can't think of anything I would least like in my game than an amusement park but we all want different things I guess.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 17 (900 Views)

★★★ Guide
@tacobellqueen12 I have a water park from the Gallery if it helps with your want for water parks a bit. Search up "Hawaii Water Park" (without quotes) in the Gallery. 😉 Not mine but I added it in place of the park that's in the middle of Oasis Springs after I downloaded it. ☺️

I actually found it while searching up "Hawaii" (again without quotes) in the Gallery to see what I could find. Also it's under the Pool category in case you want to find it faster. 😉 It uses basegame stuff though, so you might want to choose Base Game Only too. ☺️

When I got Cool Kitchen Stuff though I added an ice cream maker to the lot (along with a few more counters aside from the one the ice cream maker was on). And I added a Tiki Bar for weddings and stuff. So I guess you can say I added to it. 😆 Also added a hot tub (the birthday one) as well. 😉

I don't think the creator said anything about no reuploads so I might upload the "refurbished" one to the Gallery someday. ☺️

Of course, obviously my name is the same as on here so keep an eye out. 😉 I have no uploads (I'm more of a player than a builder) so I think that'll be my first one. ☺️
Message 6 of 17 (898 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The skin tones, thats amazing to hear..but the hair not so much. We shouldn't have to buy different packs just for black hair, there should be more in the basic game, same thing with furniture.

Id assume they could at least do Disney world seeing that they have rights to put Star wars into the game, so Im assuming EA has some kind of agreement with Disney. The star wars pack is not interesting at all, your character cant even use the force which misses the whole plot of star wars. All they gave us a light sabers and Aliens in star wars attire.They need to add more things because the pack is a waste of money especially when they give us 2 canon characters.

Message 7 of 17 (865 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I prefer Using CC Than getting all these expansions packs.

Message 8 of 17 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree, I go overboard with CC's but it would be nice to have more hairs in the base game.

Message 9 of 17 (829 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@tacobellqueen12 Do you really expect them to take the time, effort, and money to create new great hairs just to add them to the base game? This isn't just "black" hair that has been doing this. If you want a hijab (or new options for a hijab) you buy an expansion... And now with the new star wars pack... there is a ton of new options for this! It is just the way it is - you want something new in the game, it is likely you will need to pay for it. The sims was always a money grab, why should this be any different?
Message 10 of 17 (781 Views)