Lifting objects in Sims 4 - Croatian keyboard

by LanaSimmi

Original Post

Lifting objects in Sims 4 - Croatian keyboard

★★★★ Novice

Hello. I have been playing the Sims 4 for a while now but can't seem to figure out how to lift objects on Croatian keyboard. I know that for Austrakia and US you use the 9 and 0 key, but does anyone know what is it for Croatian keyboard? Thank you

Message 1 of 7 (4,251 Views)

Re: Lifting objects in Sims 4 - Croatian keyboard

Champion (Retired)

@LanaSimmi

Don't know about Croatian, but on a Nordic keyboard you need to press ctrl+9 or ctrl+0, also, you need to enable moveobjects on first. Does that work for you? Standard smile

Usually it's not a problem with what the button says, but rather where it is. I guess the numbers on a Croatian keyboard is on the same place? Standard smile

Try changing to an American one in your keyboard settings otherwise, and start the game just to see if that works or not.

Message 2 of 7 (4,240 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, thanks for your reply. I have already tried all the combos with and w/out ctrl. I tried shift as well but it doesn't work, I also tried changing my keyboard settings but nothing works. I'll keep trying until I find out tho Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (4,206 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LanaSimmi

Wrote the wrong cheat!
It's supposed to be bb.moveobjects on. Maybe I can try changing to Croatian keyboard tonight and see if the cheats still work for me. Don't have time to play until later though Standard smile

Message 4 of 7 (4,186 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LanaSimmi

Hi!
Okay, so I changed my keyboard settings to Croatian, and while making objects bigger and smaller was a bit different, (my bigger button was your smaller one and your bigger one was right next to the smaller), I used the same buttons to move things up and down. Which is Ctrl + 9 and Ctrl + 0. First I entered bb.moveobjects on. Do you have the possibility to ask a friend check if it works for them or maybe change keyboard, to see if there could be an issue with your keyboard?

Skärmklipp.PNG

Message 5 of 7 (4,166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Standard smile Thank you so much for your effort, I don't know what keys you used for making objects bigger? Becuase on my keyboard I have to use letters đ and š, so I'm not sure what keys you used. Also I have tried using ctr and a cheat bb.moveobjects on but it doesn't work. Maybe it's my keyboard or something, IDK. But big thank you for your time and trying to help me.

Message 6 of 7 (4,149 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@LanaSimmi

Yes, those are the buttons I use to make it bigger and smaller!
I normally use the one next to backspace to make them smaller, the + for you, if your keyboard looks like this: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Croatian_computer_keyboard_3786.JPG Standard smile
Maybe using ctrl on the other side of the keyboard?

No problem, sorry I couldn't solve it 100% :/

Message 7 of 7 (4,136 Views)