Let's talk about... achievements!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Let's talk about... achievements!

EA app Team
variedadsimmers.PNG

Achievements - some of them easy, some of them might seem impossible. Let's talk about them!

Do you keep achievements in mind? Have you even tried to complete all of them? Any tips for a particularly difficult one?

Message 1 of 18 (849 Views)

Re: Let's talk about... achievements!

★★ Expert
oh! this reminds me... i never completed Basketcase and Channel Surfer. Standard smile
Message 2 of 18 (815 Views)

EA app Team
@unseenlarks I need to improve my handiness skill before having all the channels available, but 'Basketcase' is actually the one I'm trying to do now! I tried to do 'All nighter' (24h awake) and that one at the same time and obviously it was a bad idea... Of course my Sim was too uncomfortable from being tired to feel anything else!

I managed to do the 'All nighter' but I need to give 'Basketcase' another try.

I know they get sad when someone dies or sometimes when they come back from work, but any tips on how to get my Sim sad easily?
-Mai
Message 3 of 18 (795 Views)

★★ Expert
i have a gloomy Sim in my household so the sad mood is easy for me to get. well, it is for him. Frown

other than that, having no contact with other Sims for a while will work. i once sent another Sim to a flower field i made especially for her. her social bar wasn't entirely full to begin with so she ended up feeling sad, then *very* sad, standing there all alone. (i'm not evil... my storyline required it.)
Message 4 of 18 (786 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Mai

If they are Family oriented that is easy. just keep them away from Family for some time and they will get sad (Missing family).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 18 (776 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@unseenlarks

Good she didn't have the loner trait then or she would have been happy standing there. If she had the Outdoor trait as well she would be very hard to get sad in those circumstances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 6 of 18 (775 Views)

★★ Expert
@jpkarlsen, no, she didn't! (doesn't, actually, she's the Sim i'm currently playing.)

i like to imagine that she, at first, wanted that alone time... then i guess it was too much. :'(
Message 7 of 18 (765 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for the suggestions!

I think I'm going to start with sadness by leaving my Sim alone. She is not gloomy and lives alone, so having her isolated from the world shouldn't be a problem.

Good thing about me trying to do the 'All nighter' at the same time is that I realized too much coffee makes your Sim dazed :P

@unseenlarks, have you done the other achievements already? :o

-Mai

Message 8 of 18 (747 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

hi @EA_Mai, some of them i won't try to complete because i don't play legacies and i keep ageing off.

i've got a list of the moods ready, to try and complete "Basketcase" now... drinking tea is super useful to get into some of them.

oh, and i keep forgetting to assign more traits, to complete "The Most Interesting Sim in the World".

...and i might try to complete "Vengeful Deity", too.

Message 9 of 18 (739 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @unseenlarks,

My plan is to use both tea and the shower. I'll let you know how it goes once I try.

For 'The most interesting Sim in the world', the satisfaction points should help. You could buy traits like the fertility one.

'Vengeful Deity' will be interesting... if you are like me, sometimes I get tired of some Sims and make them move out of the house. I guess we could kill them instead.

Good luck!
-Mai
Message 10 of 18 (728 Views)