Re: Let’s make all mailboxes, moveable in Sims Mobile.

by SalixCat

Original Post

Let’s make all mailboxes, moveable in Sims Mobile.

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I play a lot of Sims and I have a really good idea for the mailboxes in Sims Mobile. You see,  I own multiple homes and I think being able to move the mailboxes around like (Sims 3,4) would be the best idea, that way, everyone is able to put theirs where-ever they want!

Mitsy

Message 1 of 4 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mitsychiroptera Where would you place yours?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi !

Thank You!   On the side of the (left side) of my walkway, facing the walkway, so as you are coming or going … You can stop and check mail..  But  I have many houses in mobile so each home would have a different but similar spot.

However, everyone will benefit from this which is my goal!

- I play Sims 3 with many p expansion packs as well as a bunch of Sims 4 with expansion packs, like Vampires, etc.  I play sims as my sister got me into them because I have Cerebral Palsy and I have a coordination problem and can’t play most games.  She showed me the basics and told me, okay, run with it - so - I did!  I am now and have been a near Sims - Master!  Lol…

I have 6 Sims 3 games and 6 Sims 4 games  Plus, Free Play and Mobile.

Having said all that - do you know - that Sims 3 Pets is better then Sims 4 Pets - I know- I have both.  My cat (Satyen = satin) is in my Sims 3 game and was made in remembrance of my real cat who passed many years back.  She’s Beautiful! Because creating your pet in Sims 3 in every way is so much cooler and more  choices!  And the pet accessories are better too, and they’re more customizable!  
But I thought I could make a cool pet in Pets 4 but that took me 3 hours because I couldn’t do what Pets 3 offers - better collars, colors, body shaping , beds, feeders, toys, etc!  Oh! And Lifestyle Points for Sims and Pets.   Where you can Earn cool stuff - like - automatic pet groomer, etc!

What would be great - is - a patch or something - that would/could allow you to use your houses/ Households from Sims 3 in all Sims 4 games.  As well as the Sims 3 shop - that would be the perfecty solution.

Mitsy
P.S.  Over the pass 10 plus years, I’ve played Sims 3 and 4 on my laptop about 25,000 hours or more.  That doesn’t include the hours, hours of free play and Mobile.

Message 3 of 4 (400 Views)

Hero
@mitsychiroptera   This is a good idea. I've been told it will be passed on to the team as a suggestion. 😊 However, we need to consider that in the mobile game, the mailbox is used to watch ads and maybe that's why they have decided it can't be moved.

You are certainly a Sims pro player! Thanks for sharing your experience. Sims games are so rewarding. I also enjoy them very much. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (374 Views)